Can I see a complete card list?

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
Een

Re: Can I see a complete card list?

Post by Een »

Redwoods wrote: 03 June 2021, 19:50 Yes, we know it's not... could you please explain why? Been trying to get this answer for months!
You have been pushing a lot on this. Your post has been reported for being rude, and I'm inclined to agree. I can understand that you are passionate about the game, but we don't necessarily know everything. A publisher situation and strategy about a game is their own decision, and we respect it. There is not always an answer and there is no obligation to answer. I won't comment any more on this subject unless there are new elements.
Redwoods

Post by Redwoods »

I have only pushed because there has not even been an answer of "the publisher won't let new society cards be implemented". Literally no explanation or answer despite many, many folks noting the game's fundamental imbalance with the base cards. "The publisher won't let us and we don't know why" is a perfectly acceptable answer! No idea why it took months to get that.
Redwoods

Post by Redwoods »

Could you clarify which publisher is involved in the permissions for this game, so they might be contacted directly with a request around it from players?
Redwoods

Post by Redwoods »

Just bumping this!
felipe1982

Post by felipe1982 »

Perhaps you should consider starting your own thread instead of hijacking others.
Lumin_S

Post by Lumin_S »

Asking repeatedly and bumping threads repeatedly has not worked and the developer/admin has basically stated you won't get an answer because there isn't one. At this point it's just annoying.

Return to “Saint Petersburg”