mouse controls - bizarre behaviour!

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
MWald

mouse controls - bizarre behaviour!

Post by MWald »

This website/web program messes with my mouse controls, and whether it registers as active on MY computer, or not.
This is not acceptable for your website to control my mouse active'ness or not.
My computer sounds everytime I plug something new in or replug something in. The same sound is constantly going off and with it, a momentary pause in my mouse's behaviour and function!
-- - - even when I am not playing or have a browser open to this page (mainly using chrome for this website)! and while on another website after playing on your site!.....my mouse doesn't show up on some screens/windows thereafter, as well!

very odd!
Last edited by MWald on 04 July 2021, 19:40, edited 1 time in total.
MWald

Re: mouse controls - bizarre behaviour!

Post by MWald »

This only started happening after playing Wizard - which is a favourite of mine.
Last edited by MWald on 05 July 2021, 23:43, edited 1 time in total.
MWald

Re: mouse controls - bizarre behaviour!

Post by MWald »

Overall the game's mouse controls regarding choosing a card to play doesn't work very well especially if you are pre-selecting a card or would like to ... one has to f5 the page entirely as the program just hangs. seems to happen if you select a card while the game program is thinking!!
the thinking hour glass only works generally when the mouse is not on top of the cards (which is not helpful) but if you want to check that the program is running your request, that is how you can tell. but i'd say 70% of the time the game will hang if it doesn't run your card play request. !

Return to “Wizard”