Reign of Terror

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
theAudsMustBeCrazy

Reign of Terror

Post by theAudsMustBeCrazy »

Reign of Terror came up and there was an alert on the screen that I had to choose a yellow cube to lose. I didn't see an image of the card on the screen, and I can't find one. I would like to see the full description of the card. Is there a way to see that? Besides the fact that I would like to see these political cards when they are turned, I am also curious on that one if I was the only player who had to lose a yellow cube.
Jason A Holt

Re: Reign of Terror

Post by Jason A Holt »

I'm still learning the interface here so I don't know how to see the event that's affecting you. But I can look up Terrorism in the app ...

The weakest civilization has to lose 1 population. That means it affects only one player, because of the play-order tiebreaker. I hope it didn't burn down anything important.
theAudsMustBeCrazy

Thanks for replying! I don't see where you can "look up terrorism in the app". Is that the PC app? Maybe it's different on the phone app? I'll keep looking ... but thanks for the answer :)
Jason A Holt

Post by Jason A Holt »

Just to be clear, I'm talking about the CGE Through the Ages app, not the BGA interface ... On my tablet, the event deck and the civil deck are in the left and right corners of the screen below the card row. If you tap on a deck, it takes you to an interface where you can look up any card in your current game. (For example, if you are playing a 2-player game, it will show only the cards that are used in a 2-player game.)

On BGA, I'm not seeing any way to look at the current event after it has happened.
Silene

Post by Silene »

you can also see all cards here:
https://x.boardgamearena.net/data/theme ... ds_big.jpg
+ zoom in!
sorting isn't very helpful but at least by age and name...
Hosting Allround-League: https://boardgamearena.com/group?id=7870115 --> a league where you have matches of random games vs. other players in your group - season 6 started in Nov. '23 with 128 participants.
theAudsMustBeCrazy

Thanks!!
admitted

Post by admitted »

Reign of Terror makes the weakest player lose a population, with tiebreaker from turn order (most recently acted player loses tiebreaker because that player has a chance to "overtake" but chose not to). Thus this card can't affect multiple players.

Return to “Through the Ages: A New Story of Civilization”