Wingspan in alpha test ?

Future games in need of testing and feedback
Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on: https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
paramesis

Re: Wingspan in alpha test ?

Post by paramesis »

Hi all,
The implementation is planned to head to Beta very soon, and as of now already has 1396 Alpha reviewers and no shortage of reports and development priorities to focus on right now. For this reason, I elected not to make an announcement post in this forum and am not taking requests to manually add players to the Alpha group. Thank you for your understanding.
zeneszerzo

Post by zeneszerzo »

edit: Sorry, I didn't see the post above
Last edited by zeneszerzo on 25 August 2022, 01:19, edited 1 time in total.
serdel

Post by serdel »

Would love to be an Alpha tester for this great game.
Tisaac

Post by Tisaac »

Guys, please read the message of the dev right above yours... -_-
JoysJoy

Post by JoysJoy »

serdel wrote: 24 August 2022, 03:15 Would love to be an Alpha tester for this great game.
You have to have played (and won at least once) 50 different games to become an alpha tester.

Accept the friend request I just sent you and I will invite you to play Winspan so you can join in the fun- as long as you give me some tips!
AceRoy

Post by AceRoy »

I'd love to accept a friend invite and get to play this game if you're still able. Have the physical game with all expansions, but rarely get to play it beyond the Automa.

Hope to hear from you!
JoysJoy wrote: 25 August 2022, 05:28
serdel wrote: 24 August 2022, 03:15 Would love to be an Alpha tester for this great game.
You have to have played (and won at least once) 50 different games to become an alpha tester.

Accept the friend request I just sent you and I will invite you to play Winspan so you can join in the fun- as long as you give me some tips!
Bigkittytank

Post by Bigkittytank »

having a undo turn option would be great :mrgreen:
Varianor

Post by Varianor »

Was the turn-based option removed from the Alpha version for some reason? I played a turn based game, but when I went to set up a new table the option always turns into real time.

Return to “"Alpha" games”