My thoughts / tips / advices on Bang

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
DoctorFianchetto

Re: My thoughts / tips / advices on Bang

Post by DoctorFianchetto »

ChiefPointThief wrote: 10 July 2023, 21:27
GeraldineMerida wrote: 09 July 2023, 09:31
ChiefPointThief wrote: 08 July 2023, 10:56 For some reason people think renegade means pretend vice.
That can be a good sttrategy if you play it well. I've had the sheriff kill his own deputy, because he was convinced I was on his side (and then I won).
I wouldn’t attribute that to great renegade play. If the sheriff is killing his own deputy that means one of two things. Either the sheriff is incompetent or the vice is incompetent. A sheriff should never kill a questionable player.
If both Deputy and Renegade are not targeting Sheriff at all, how is the Sheriff to know? Are you saying sheriff should stay neutral in this situation and only target known outlaws?

What's the best thing to do as Sheriff on your first turn? Don't commit to attacking anybody, or balance out attacks against the rest of the field? I understand focusing on one player is very risky and probably should be avoided.
kuzestanx

Re: My thoughts / tips / advices on Bang

Post by kuzestanx »

DoctorFianchetto wrote: 03 April 2024, 11:58
ChiefPointThief wrote: 10 July 2023, 21:27
GeraldineMerida wrote: 09 July 2023, 09:31

That can be a good sttrategy if you play it well. I've had the sheriff kill his own deputy, because he was convinced I was on his side (and then I won).
I wouldn’t attribute that to great renegade play. If the sheriff is killing his own deputy that means one of two things. Either the sheriff is incompetent or the vice is incompetent. A sheriff should never kill a questionable player.
If both Deputy and Renegade are not targeting Sheriff at all, how is the Sheriff to know? Are you saying sheriff should stay neutral in this situation and only target known outlaws?

What's the best thing to do as Sheriff on your first turn? Don't commit to attacking anybody, or balance out attacks against the rest of the field? I understand focusing on one player is very risky and probably should be avoided.
If they both didnt attack sheriff, so Sheriff must not finish them. Sheriff should weaken the strongest of them, but under no circumstances remove the last HP

Return to “Bang”