No Age of Innovation?

Future games in need of testing and feedback
Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on: https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
guys111

Re: No Age of Innovation?

Post by guys111 »

I want to Age of Innovation as a alpha tester.
I haven't played various games in Arena, but I've played a lot of similar kind of Gaia projects.
Booms

Post by Booms »

Would love to be added to the alpha if possible. AoI is a top 3 game of all time for me (it replaced TM) and am very familiar with it
Kahy

Post by Kahy »

I would love to participate in Age of Innovation as a alpha tester. I played 1000+ Terra Mystica games, 200+ GAIA PROJECT games and already playing AOI at home.
HellslayeR

Post by HellslayeR »

I would like to join as an Alpha tester. Played 955 Terra Mystica games online and about 250 offline. Over 50 games of Age of Innovation offline.
alexandjef

Post by alexandjef »

I’d love to test too, played GP/TM and AoI all a lot, both on and offline.
s_herlock

Post by s_herlock »

If you're still looking for people to playtest, i would like to join. I own and have played the german version of AOI irl and also have played a lot of Terra Mystica.
Tom Q

Post by Tom Q »

Can I be added as a playtester? I played AOI about 70 times IRL, and Terra Mystica about 1000 times here, on the app and offline.
HazyChilla

Post by HazyChilla »

Looking forward to Age of Innovation ... Hopefully the Solo Mode is added!
koen456

Post by koen456 »

If they want to add the solo version of Age of Innovation to BGA I would love to test the game. I have played many solo plays of the game at many difficulties. It is such a good game for a solo player. It will be great if they would think about the solo version for the solo players in the world. But 10 solo factions at 5 difficulties is probably too much for the developers.

But still thank you everybody who makes this possible for AoI online!! This will be appreciated!!!
tobiornottobe

Post by tobiornottobe »

Played TM + F&I extensively offline.
Have over 30++ games of AOI offline.

Hopefully I can be added as an alpha tester for AOI. Would even go premium for AOI.

Return to “"Alpha" games”