Page 2 of 2

Re: Nemesis: Retaliation - Get Away From Her, You…

Posted: 30 September 2026, 16:28
by Bender3002
Well done, congratulations for the release! You both did a fantastic job with the implementation! Looking forward to (hopefully) have extensions or the extra characters some day. :D

Re: Nemesis: Retaliation - Get Away From Her, You…

Posted: 30 September 2026, 17:13
by Gyuzzie14
Thanks for bringing Nemesis: Retaliation to here!

I’ve played a few games, and it has really helped me understand the rules better :). I already own the physical game, but having it on BGA will also make it much easier to teach the game to our friends.

I noticed that the implementation was recently updated. It’s still a little rough around the edges in a few places, but the beta was already perfectly playable.

I’ll be even happier when the expansions are added as well!

Re: Nemesis: Retaliation - Get Away From Her, You…

Posted: 30 September 2026, 17:33
by shobalk
This has been a blast to play test. It plays flawlessly. Thanks Tisaac and KuWizard!

Re: Nemesis: Retaliation - Get Away From Her, You…

Posted: 30 September 2026, 22:11
by BuffySummers81
That AI write up though :roll:

Re: Nemesis: Retaliation - Get Away From Her, You…

Posted: 01 October 2026, 03:49
by Lokiwuss
Would love to learn to play. However, as a complete Newbie, would I be ruining the experience of the other players as it is semi cooperative?

Re: Nemesis: Retaliation - Get Away From Her, You…

Posted: 01 October 2026, 05:09
by JustAnItch
BuffySummers81 wrote: ↑30 September 2026, 22:11 That AI write up though :roll:
That AI response though :roll: