Page 7 of 9

Re: Viticulture Essential Edition: Alpha

Posted: 22 April 2021, 15:26
by Francesco_M
If you need someone else, I'm here!

Re: Viticulture Essential Edition: Alpha

Posted: 25 April 2021, 04:10
by jerom045
Could you please add Davwe82 and mikethknife as reviewers pretty please

Re: Viticulture Essential Edition: Alpha

Posted: 25 April 2021, 07:54
by Lone Boardgamer
I don't see Viticulture in the list of games. How can I access it?

Re: Viticulture Essential Edition: Alpha

Posted: 25 April 2021, 16:18
by iakona
if you need any more reviews, can you put me on the list?

Re: Viticulture Essential Edition: Alpha

Posted: 26 April 2021, 10:24
by bartoleo
jerom045 wrote: ↑25 April 2021, 04:10 Could you please add Davwe82 and mikethknife as reviewers pretty please
I cannot find user: Davwe82

Re: Viticulture Essential Edition: Alpha

Posted: 26 April 2021, 16:53
by dettigfan222
I'm happy to help out as well

Re: Viticulture Essential Edition: Alpha

Posted: 02 May 2021, 22:55
by motoko_o
Hi Bartoleo,
I'm happy that viticulture ee is in progress on bga, and that an italian developer is working on it ;)
if you need some additional tester, I'd be happy also to contribute, I know the game pretty well because I have it at home
let me know, thanks

Re: Viticulture Essential Edition: Alpha

Posted: 05 May 2021, 20:37
by timojaak
Hi Bartoleo,

If you need another tester, I'm available. I have experience with both Viticulture EE and Tuscany EE. I could test on mobile (android phone) , android tablet, iPad, or computer.

Timo

Re: Viticulture Essential Edition: Alpha

Posted: 07 May 2021, 14:00
by cicerunner
Not sure if posting here works but ...

I'd like have access to the Viticulture EE alpha.

Approaching 1000 games on BGA, premium and I own Viticulture EE in real life and know it well.

Thanks!

Re: Viticulture Essential Edition: Alpha

Posted: 13 May 2021, 11:50
by Jagze
Can I join the alpha testing group? Thanks