Twilight Imperium

Future games in need of testing and feedback
Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on: https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
JesterTDA

Re: Twilight Imperium

Post by JesterTDA »

vvelvenvv wrote: 02 April 2024, 17:47 GTScheme,

I wanted thank you from the bottom of my heart for giving us a snippet of update as to the direction the development is going! Looking forward to this implementation!

Thank you again for commenting for us!
Agreed!
KalSeanEl

Post by KalSeanEl »

vvelvenvv wrote: 02 April 2024, 17:47 GTScheme,

I wanted thank you from the bottom of my heart for giving us a snippet of update as to the direction the development is going! Looking forward to this implementation!

Thank you again for commenting for us!
Just wanted to say I feel the same thank you and look forward to epic space battles.
Defein

Post by Defein »

TI4 is a huge game with tons of checks, interactions, rules and sub rules. Thanks for developing this game!

Is there a way to help you testing a subpart of the game before the Alpha release or you have to do it on your own?
GTSchemer

Post by GTSchemer »

Defein wrote: 11 April 2024, 16:21 TI4 is a huge game with tons of checks, interactions, rules and sub rules. Thanks for developing this game!

Is there a way to help you testing a subpart of the game before the Alpha release or you have to do it on your own?
Some amount of private alpha testing will probably happen once a full game is playable, but without all the cards implemented. I am still working to get to the "minimal full game playable" point, and I cannot thank you all enough for your patience.
lt_clayton

Post by lt_clayton »

You are a hero. This is huge.
Defein

Post by Defein »

GTSchemer wrote: 11 April 2024, 16:44 Some amount of private alpha testing will probably happen once a full game is playable, but without all the cards implemented. I am still working to get to the "minimal full game playable" point, and I cannot thank you all enough for your patience.
Wait: we all should thank you not viceversa! :lol:
Fardoche

Post by Fardoche »

GTSchemer wrote: 11 April 2024, 16:44 Some amount of private alpha testing will probably happen once a full game is playable, but without all the cards implemented. I am still working to get to the "minimal full game playable" point, and I cannot thank you all enough for your patience.
I wrote the Super Cheat Booklet on board game geek and I have also created a playable TI4 with expansion on roll20 just for me and my friends during COVID (although we still play TI4 on roll20 to this day). It is a BEAST of a game. The hundreds and hundreds of images I've had to upload. Crazy!

All to say that I know how much of an undertaking this is. I commend you for taking this on. If I can help in any way, let me know.

Like Defein said, it is us who thank you. :)
Arturkarpov

Post by Arturkarpov »

please let us try it out so we can see how it is.
Sandmannen

Post by Sandmannen »

GTSchemer wrote: 11 April 2024, 16:44
Defein wrote: 11 April 2024, 16:21 TI4 is a huge game with tons of checks, interactions, rules and sub rules. Thanks for developing this game!

Some amount of private alpha testing will probably happen once a full game is playable, but without all the cards implemented. I am still working to get to the "minimal full game playable" point, and I cannot thank you all enough for your patience.

Not all heroes wear cape... Or wait, do you?

Take your time. You are doing a huge job. =)
Red Yoshi

Post by Red Yoshi »

Anyone have any updates on this?

Return to “"Alpha" games”