Page 8 of 9
Re: CATATAↃ: Pawsome teamwork!
Posted: 20 August 2026, 18:31
by yodamus
Lol. Al response to AI issue. Classic. I thought the reply seemed disingenuous. Made up. Yep. Show us you are really listening. Get this game off your site and never ever bring anything close to it back again. That will show us you are listening and really care. Garbage game. Does not belong on such a great site
Re: CATATAↃ: Pawsome teamwork!
Posted: 21 August 2026, 13:30
by Stinky_Wizzleteets
Why is this AI slop being platformed by BGA. Looks like I may need to cancel my premium subscription if this is the kind of garbage BGA is going to promote.
Re: CATATAↃ: Pawsome teamwork!
Posted: 21 August 2026, 15:23
by Faewrath
A tag/disclosure feels mandatory. An outright ban is ideal. AI is poisoning the well for creatives everywhere. These responses are not clear, and do not address how AI will be handled going forward. Nor do they indicate a timeline for BGA to provide those answers. Will not renew my sub until I get clarity.
Re: CATATAↃ: Pawsome teamwork!
Posted: 21 August 2026, 15:41
by DrunkCat1337
Stinky_Wizzleteets wrote: ↑21 August 2026, 13:30
Why is this AI sloppy being platformed by BGA. Looks zi may need to cancel my premium subscription if this is the kind of garbage BGA is going to promote.
Considering that they need to "re-evaluate" their allowance of GenAI I wouldn't hold my breath. I've already canceled mine. The community should not have to beg for common sense. After nearly 10 pages of solid unanimous feedback the response should be "GenAI is now banned." Instead we get some HR autocomplete about "looking into it" which is just rotten to the core.
Re: CATATAↃ: Pawsome teamwork!
Posted: 22 August 2026, 14:40
by Lu-antivirus
Dunefarm wrote: ↑19 August 2026, 20:08
BalGAmor wrote: ↑18 August 2026, 16:42
I also want to acknowledge my part in this (as DrClick has nothing to do with it): I understand that using this image in the article contributed to the frustration, and I should have verified it more carefully before featuring it.
"using this image"?
I don't understand what you're referencing. People are not frustrated about
one image. They're frustrated that a game featuring primarily, if not completely, AI-art is even on this website. And even featured on the front page. It's both disrespectful to actual artists out there, and sends a message to your users, that you're willing to let slop onto the platform on par with actual professional productions. I don't want my money to finance AI slop.
We beg you, please stop it with all the AI. Artists are already struggling in this ridiculous economy - don't give a platform to the ones making their lives, and our games, worse...
<Exactly! It wasn`t just one image… the whole game and the designer signing as an artist was the issue. I also don’t want my money gone to AI. Or this stops or I stop paying for BGA.
Re: CATATAↃ: Pawsome teamwork!
Posted: 22 August 2026, 14:50
by Lu-antivirus
Just upvoted the ban one. I don’t want any AI (advertised or not).
Re: CATATAↃ: Pawsome teamwork!
Posted: 27 August 2026, 12:22
by sheridanwilde
GTSchemer wrote: ↑20 August 2026, 17:07
I have one question though, did you use AI to write this post? pangram claims 99.98% accuracy in detecting AI text, and when I pasted your post's message into it, it reported "We believe that this entire text is AI", estimating 100%.
So pangram themselves claim it's that accurate? Is there any independent source on how accurate it is? I note that pangram itself uses AI, so for those who of us who question how accurate results arrived at using AI are, this is hardly convincing.
Re: CATATAↃ: Pawsome teamwork!
Posted: 27 August 2026, 14:58
by GTSchemer
sheridanwilde wrote: ↑27 August 2026, 12:22
GTSchemer wrote: ↑20 August 2026, 17:07
I have one question though, did you use AI to write this post? pangram claims 99.98% accuracy in detecting AI text, and when I pasted your post's message into it, it reported "We believe that this entire text is AI", estimating 100%.
So pangram themselves claim it's that accurate? Is there any independent source on how accurate it is? I note that pangram itself uses AI, so for those who of us who question how accurate results arrived at using AI are, this is hardly convincing.
Of course, but I only checked because it seemed like AI. And either way, I asked the poster whether they used AI to write it. We can simply trust their word if they reply.
Re: CATATAↃ: Pawsome teamwork!
Posted: 28 August 2026, 03:12
by appelcline
Is BGA now a supporter of (stolen) AI art? Because if so, the whole platform is going to be garbage pretty quickly.
Re: CATATAↃ: Pawsome teamwork!
Posted: 28 August 2026, 15:09
by DrunkCat1337
appelcline wrote: ↑28 August 2026, 03:12
Is BGA now a supporter of (stolen) AI art? Because if so, the whole platform is going to be garbage pretty quickly.
Yes.