Page 9 of 10

Re: Expansion Available for Testing

Posted: 07 August 2026, 02:05
by xiaochi zui shuai
I am a fan of Gaia project, and I have played a lot of ai recently. I understand the report rule. If I encounter a bug, I will report it to you as soon as possible. Can I join?

Re: Expansion Available for Testing

Posted: 09 August 2026, 15:38
by SodaBeatTambourin
I really want to be added to help test.
I very look forward this expasnion version.
As I have played lost fleet in offline a lot, I can test and report bug well.

Re: Expansion Available for Testing

Posted: 13 August 2026, 08:21
by 18768024637
I really love Gaia project, and I have played a lot. I understand the report rule. If I encounter a bug, I will report it to you as soon as possible. Please give me a chance.

Re: Expansion Available for Testing

Posted: 13 August 2026, 08:54
by fistOfKross
Very hyped about this expansion. I too would be down to test.

Re: Expansion Available for Testing

Posted: 22 August 2026, 15:28
by riprezent
So when will the tests be finished so we can enjoy the game ?

Re: Expansion Available for Testing

Posted: 22 August 2026, 23:54
by Kayvon
Once I'm confident there are no bugs that would reflect badly on a fully-released game.

i.e. "when it's done"

Re: Expansion Available for Testing

Posted: 25 August 2026, 03:02
by Spacemarine1993
Hi Kayvon! I just found this awesome forum.

I've played the Gaia Project expansion offline, but I'm still pretty new to BGA. I saw that you're no longer manually adding alpha testers, but I don't meet the requirements to become one through the normal process yet, so I thought I'd leave a post here just in case.

I know the rules of the game very well, so I think I'd be able to spot quite a few bugs or unexpected behaviors. I understand the reporting guidelines in this thread, and I'll make sure to include the move number, take screenshots, and provide all the necessary details when I find something.

I'd really love to help make the game as polished and bug-free as possible!

Re: Expansion Available for Testing

Posted: 27 August 2026, 05:43
by HideOnBuaa
I'm a fan of the lost fleet.Thank u for bringing this expansion to BGA.And I'd like to find and report bugs.

Re: Expansion Available for Testing

Posted: 27 August 2026, 13:03
by 18768024637
I am a fan of Gaia project, and I have played a lot of ai recently. I understand the report rule. If I encounter a bug, I will report it to you as soon as possible. Can I join? I want to play with my friend

Re: Expansion Available for Testing

Posted: 30 August 2026, 14:14
by luke_skydocker
Hello.
I ask to be added as alpha tester for Lost Fleet. Gaia Project is one of my favorites. Also, I have played it many times offline and online (I have a DIGIDICED version Gaia Project as well as box versions of both game and expansion). I do not qualify via the standard Testers, so I ask to please be added manually.
I've read and understood the rules to report bugs and will follow them. Also I have some background in QA, hope it helps.