errors in validated quantum chinese translation 2

中文翻译
kakasung

errors in validated quantum chinese translation 2

Post by kakasung »

I discovered errors in validated quantum chinese translation again.

The card Eager reads: Free deployment: The deploy action does not use up one of your actions.
And the chinese translation is 免費部署:你可以至多免費一次執行部署行動。

which is wrong, it falsely says that this ability can only be used once per turn.

I would translate it as 免費部署:你的部署行動不會花費行動。

The card Strategic reads: Combat support bonus: Any of your ships next to another one of your ships gets a -2 to every attack or defense combat rolls (an attacker is not considered as having entered the defender's square).
And the chinese translation is 戰鬥支援獎勵:當你有任1艘太空船與友艦相鄰時,可以在攻擊或防守時得到 -2 點戰鬥骰點數的效果。(然而攻擊方在攻擊成功能後就不能移入防守方的位置了)

which is partly wrong, the texts in the bracket falsely says that an attacker which enjoys this benefit cannot move into the position of the defender after destroying it.

I would translate it as 戰鬥支援獎勵:你的任何一艘與友艦相鄰的太空船,可以在攻擊或防守時得到 -2 戰鬥骰點數的效果(攻擊時攻擊者不算是進入了防守者的方格)。

Een, please fix them. I am using Chinese Traditional btw. :)
Een

Re: errors in validated quantum chinese translation 2

Post by Een »

Hello!
I updated your account so that you can fix validated strings, it will be easier and faster :)
Thanks for your interest in improving translations!
kakasung

Re: errors in validated quantum chinese translation 2

Post by kakasung »

Een wrote:Hello!
I updated your account so that you can fix validated strings, it will be easier and faster :)
Thanks for your interest in improving translations!
oh thank you
I actually checked all quantum translations with the help of tabletop simulator when I spotted another error, other translations are okay
maybe when bga launch a game that I am interested :)

Return to “中文 (汉) - zh-cn”