Translation error - Puerto Rico - Slovak

Slovenský preklad
durmond

Translation error - Puerto Rico - Slovak

Post by durmond »

Hello,
I´ve learned about the possibility of helping to translate BGA to my language, because when I was playing Puerto Rico and set the language to Slovak, The one of the most common things - the role - was translated as roľa instead of rola. I know it is not such a big difference, but it bothered me enough that I have chosen to play in English. I have found that I can help with the translation and also realized I really enjoy it. However this word has already been verified. Is there a way to change it?

I would also like to ask if I can give a shot at translating other games that don´t have their Slovak equivalent yet. For example I plan to learn Nippon and I would like to help it translate, but it could be different in reality, when the real version comes out. I would be happy to update it then.

Thank you for your help.

durmond
Een

Re: Translation error - Puerto Rico - Slovak

Post by Een »

Hi durmond,
I updated your account so that you can fix validated strings.
You are of course welcome at translating any modules from the translations headquarters https://boardgamearena.com/#!translationhq
(when a physical game box is not yet released in a language, there is no reference rule booklet in that language, but it can of course still be translated)
Thanks for your interest in helping with translations!
Doooot

Post by Doooot »

Hi
I also found some few corrections in danish, for example for backgammon, which have been added but it doesn't have the green validated. It's not possible for me to correct it.
Een

Post by Een »

Hi Doooot,
I also updated your account so that you can fix validated strings. Thanks for your help in improving translations!
(also, closing this thread as there is a dedicated one about this: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=1592)

Return to “Slovenčina - sk”