Oh Hell

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
giggs

Oh Hell

Post by giggs »

Can someone please fix the advertisement problem with Oh Hell. Whenever an advertisement appears Oh Hell will not start. An error saying cannot sit first dealer occurs and the games gets stuck with the error message constantly going. It was reported a while ago on the bug forums but nothing has been done. I totally support the idea of advertisements as the site needs money to function, Ive purchased memberships myself in the past, but just ignoring the bug that makes a game unplayable doesn't make me want to again in the future.
sourisdudesert
Administrateur

Re: Oh Hell

Post by sourisdudesert »

Hello,

This is very difficult as this game was developed by a volunteer. He introduced a defect in the game initialization, which was invisible from the start (but still there), and then revealed by the new screen. So this is not really new screen fault and kinda difficult for us to solve. So we didn't "ignore it" (by the way, 6 players only voted for this one, which is better than 1 but still it was not the most blocking thing on BGA).

Anyway, this has been fixed now.
giggs

Post by giggs »

Appreciate the fix :D
Andrew Hatch

Post by Andrew Hatch »

giggs wrote: 18 July 2017, 18:17 Can someone please fix the advertisement problem with Oh Hell. Whenever an advertisement appears Oh Hell will not start. An error saying cannot sit first dealer occurs and the games gets stuck with the error message constantly going. It was reported a while ago on the bug forums but nothing has been done. I totally support the idea of advertisements as the site needs money to function, Ive purchased memberships myself in the past, but just ignoring the bug that makes a game unplayable doesn't make me want to again in the future.
Best solution is to get a premium membership. It's only $2 per month!

Return to “Oh Hell!”