Expansions?

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
dschingis27

Re: Expansions?

Post by dschingis27 »

Titanfrosch wrote: 22 December 2020, 17:23 Even the official 7 wonders app provides cities and leaders.
If you think about it, this is maybe the exact reason why it does not appear on BGA. It is already fortunate that 7Wonders is part of BGA anyway. Many popular games with a dedicated game app are not licensed to other platforms.

I am looking at you, Ticket to Ride, or e.g. this popular game about modifying a certain earth-near planet...
olegkozik

Post by olegkozik »

Why did the publisher grant the license for base and don't wat to grant it for exspantions? Is afraid that they will stop buying the game?
Cappster_

Post by Cappster_ »

olegkozik wrote: 17 May 2021, 14:29 Why did the publisher grant the license for base and don't wat to grant it for exspantions? Is afraid that they will stop buying the game?
They want you to seek out and pay for the platforms that DO have the expansions. As they say, "the first hit is free"
yummycookie

Post by yummycookie »

I'd love to see play the expansions as well. I have the expansions at home and I love them
Beaker042

Post by Beaker042 »

Since Repro's has a digital version of both 7 Wonders and Duel, they may be hesitant to allow expansions here for 7 Wonders in fear it will pull potential revenue away from their App sales. They would not be wrong, not entirely.

However, playing here on BGA enticed me to not only purchase their app and expansions for my mobile device, but also the hard-copy of the game and expansions as well. These are purchases that I would not have made, had I not played 7 Wonders here first.

That's my 2 cents for the day. :D
neo42slab

Post by neo42slab »

I really would love to see the 7 wonders expansions on here. It doesn't feel right without the expansions.
OrbitalShuttle

Post by OrbitalShuttle »

7 Wonders is literally the greatest game ever. I would love it if they added expansions, especially Leaders and Armada.
Rivershark56

Post by Rivershark56 »

I agree. Cities, Leaders, and Armada would be epic.
laggercat

Post by laggercat »

I don't really mind - all the expansions make the game worse I reckon.

Return to “7 Wonders”