Expansions?

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
Pavvo

Re: Expansions?

Post by Pavvo »

Hi VanHlebar

Can you let us know which email you sent to and the content? If enough of us request for it, maybe they will see that we NEED it!!

Regards
Pavvo
VanHlebar wrote: 06 October 2019, 02:34 So I reached out to the designer about adding the expansions and here is what his response was:
thank you very much for your feedback.
So far we are not planning to add the expansions to BGA. 
I meet regularly the founders and we are regularly discussion about that point :-)

Maybe in mid-term we’d go for it. But no planning on it so far.
All the best,

Nicolas.
So it doesn't appear they will be allowing the expansions at this point.
Xapa

Post by Xapa »

Hi,

I do understand that getting the rights for developping extension needs approval from the developper, and needs also time and energy.

I am wondering if adding the "7 wonders pack" could be more easy to negociate, as first step? (it is an official extension with 4 new "wonders"/civilizations, which would enhance the experience on BGA :) ):

"Build the Great Wall of China, exploit the mysterious standing stones of Stonehenge, mummify your Leaders at Abu Simbel and, finally, discover a Belgian wonder : the Manneken Pis.

This pack is an expansion with 4 new wonders for the game 7 Wonders ; the base game is required to play!
  • The Great Wall gives you many options beacause you can build the stages in any order of your choice.
  • Stonehenge turns stones into victory points.
  • (You can bury your leaders in Abu Sibmel to earn victory points at the end of the game.)
--> less interesting as it needs Leaders
  • The Manneken Pis is the revised version of this "wonder" released in october 2010.

Rules if the Wonder Pack available here: https://rprod.com/uploads/WONDERPACK_RULES_US.pdf

Exemaple: Manneken Pis card: https://cf.geekdo-images.com/opengraph_ ... 855117.jpg

Thank you :)
Touchh

Post by Touchh »

add new expansions please.
Stormwatcher

Post by Stormwatcher »

Count me as another person who would love to see the expansions get added, especially Leaders. Actually, my friends who play with me here would also like to see the Expansions get added.

Please.
Xapa

Post by Xapa »

Personnally I have sent an email yesterday to "7Wonders Repos Production", telling them how great BoardGameArena is,
and asking them to allow some new Extension (inclunding the Wonder Pack) to be added to BGA :)
Hope they'll respond soon. :)

You can find contact details on their website: https://rprod.com/index.php?page=description-2
mpartridge

Post by mpartridge »

I've sent Repos Production an email as well, giving them many props for the game and asking for expansions to be made available here. The address I used from their site is: info (at) rprod.com
Jacob Koert

Post by Jacob Koert »

That would be awesome to add these expansions! Please do it! :)
EnzoTheGrey1

Post by EnzoTheGrey1 »

Yes, please add some expansions!

This game is quick and fun, but getting kind of repetitive with just the base set...I have played the expansions and its awesome!!
VZpapa

Post by VZpapa »

I am also very interested in expansions added to 7wonders.
Once the licensing is approved, I would even be willing to join the developer community and help with expansions implementation.
SluggerBaloney

Post by SluggerBaloney »

Deleted
Last edited by SluggerBaloney on 12 January 2024, 16:47, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “7 Wonders”