I've been going through the reported game bugs and closing them up. Some were outdated, some were opened due to not fully understanding the rules, some are genuine bugs that I'm planning to look into.
I work best in an organised and consistent fashion, so I want to make a list of things I'm planning to work on and in what order. I'm looking for suggestions as well and I've been receiving some good ones, but it's becoming difficult to keep track of all of them, so I think making a list would definitely help all of us.
Things I'm going to work on:
- Confirmation dialog for Reconfiguring a 6. If while doing a normal reconfigure the special ability is available - suggest using that instead. Otherwise - just mention that that action is not reversible.
- unable to cancel clever reconfiguration
- Look into whether it's possible to go back 2 turns when undoing a turn to make sure a ship becomes unselected.
Things that I feel like I can't change without changing how BGA works:
- using scrappy with reconfigure, you can end up with the same ship you started with - I feel like this could be added as an option before beginning the game. Sadly, the current table creation screen is not up to it in my opinion.
To look into:
- Automatic re-rolls: DaikaSan wrote:- I get this idea from Dice Forge game. In there, you can automatically exchange gold to progress the heroic feat that need gold. I think this game can do it for Relentless and Cruel command card to automatically reroll if the owner lose. Of course you can turn it off if you purposely want to reroll to lose or anything. This would hasten the game in turn-based mode since you don't need to ask opponent again every battle that can be changed.
- Undo all actions: DaikaSan wrote:- I get this idea from Through The Ages game in here. In there, you can undo all your moves that can be undone. I see Quantum can do that as well. Usually after i spent all of my action, i found a better moves but it's a pain to undo to the beginning. By adding so, i can just one click rather than 3 clicks (or more by using command card, ships ability, etc.). Of course this should respect that you can only undo as far as possible.
If you have any other suggestions - let me know. I'm happy to discuss and if we can come up with a feasible solution - I can add it to the list.