Logistics : "Order of Action and Role"

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
yoyote

Logistics : "Order of Action and Role"

Post by yoyote »

First : thanks a lot for adding this game on BGA. I didn't know it before, and I will purchase it for sure !

My question (I don't know if it's a bug) :
On Logistics card, there's written : "Play the Action and Role phases of your turn in any order".
I've played this card. And when it was my turn, I had the choice to skip my action, but I didn't see how play the role before the action.
Can you tell me how it works ?
Thanks
N_Faker

Re: Logistics : "Order of Action and Role"

Post by N_Faker »

After you 'Skip Action' you will be given the choice to do an Action after the Role phase.
yoyote

Post by yoyote »

N_Faker wrote:After you 'Skip Action' you will be given the choice to do an Action after the Role phase.
I didn't remember of a button to do my action, after playing the role, but I will be more careful next time... if I success to play Logistics an other time :D
Ankeszu

Post by Ankeszu »

Maybe it would need you to click on the Logistics card? I remember that Mobilization was not very obvious on how to attack after role, too.
N_Faker

Post by N_Faker »

Ankeszu wrote:Maybe it would need you to click on the Logistics card? I remember that Mobilization was not very obvious on how to attack after role, too.
You only need to click on 'Empire cards' which have activated effects. Logistics is a passive bonus.
Ankeszu

Post by Ankeszu »

N_Faker wrote:
Ankeszu wrote:Maybe it would need you to click on the Logistics card? I remember that Mobilization was not very obvious on how to attack after role, too.
You only need to click on 'Empire cards' which have activated effects. Logistics is a passive bonus.
Hey,
not quite in topic but similar to my previous post...

If what you're saying in quotation is right, it means that after I use Diverse markets as action, then I Trade as role, then I should click on the Diverse markets card? Because it doesn't work that way - the points are added after discarding cards, and it doesn't seem much intuitive to me.

Can I suggest to add the note (after you hover over the card) about how this kind of cards work?
N_Faker

Post by N_Faker »

Ankeszu wrote:If what you're saying in quotation is right, it means that after I use Diverse markets as action, then I Trade as role, then I should click on the Diverse markets card?
No... 'Diverse Markets' is an Action card. 'Logistics' and 'Streamlining' are permanent Technologies.

'Streamlining' & 'Hyperefficiency' can be used whenever during your turn and the Action power of 'Mobilization' can only be used after you complete your Role phase. Which is why they have to be clicked to be used. Adding a prompt, especially for 'Mobilization', would probably be good though.

'Logistics' now uses a 'Play Role First' button, which should make it less confusing.

Return to “Eminent Domain”