Terra Mystica mini-extensions

Les annonces officielles Board Game Arena
Een

Terra Mystica mini-extensions

Post by Een »

Nous avons le plaisir aujourd'hui de donner suite à la suggestion la plus votée de notre système de suivi des bugs et suggestions (41 votes). Une option pour inclure les "mini-extensions" de Terra Mystica est à présent disponible sur Board Game Arena !

Jouer maintenant !

Et qu'y a-t-il donc à découvrir derrière cette option ?
  • Une nouvelle "Tuile Pointage Temple" sera mélangée avec les tuiles pointage pour le tirage effectué au lancement de la partie. Elle donne 4 PV lors de la construction d'un Temple, et 2 Pièces par Prêtre sur une Piste de Culte à la fin du tour.
  • Une nouvelle "Carte Bonus Valeur de Navigation" sera mélangée avec les cartes bonus pour le tirage effectué au lancement de la partie. Elle apporte un revenu de 3 Pouvoirs, et 3 PV par valeur de Navigation en rendant cette carte après avoir passé.
  • Et probablement les plus attendues, 4 nouvelles Tuiles Ville qui donnent à la fois un peu plus de marge dans la course pour construire des Villes avant que les autres joueurs n'aient tout raflé, et plus de choix pour développer votre stratégie.
Amusez-vous bien à explorer ces mini-extensions dans vos parties !
diamant

Re: Terra Mystica mini-extensions

Post by diamant »

Si j'ai bien compris, ce sont 3 mini extensions qui viennent d'être implémentées. Même sans les avoir expérimentées, je me demande s'il n'y aurait pas avantage à pouvoir les sélectionner chacune individuellement afin de multiplier les possibilités de jeu.
Périclès

Post by Périclès »

Beau boulot. Elles sont difficiles à trouver en version physique.
docthib

Post by docthib »

Super ajout ! Merci.
SpliT

Post by SpliT »

Super, c'est trop beau pour être vrai ... wouaw
jtiggelm

Post by jtiggelm »

diamant wrote:Si j'ai bien compris, ce sont 3 mini extensions qui viennent d'être implémentées. Même sans les avoir expérimentées, je me demande s'il n'y aurait pas avantage à pouvoir les sélectionner chacune individuellement afin de multiplier les possibilités de jeu.
[I hope you don't mind my responding in English.]

I don't see that selecting these individually would add a lot. If you select all of them, of course you have the largest possible variety in set ups already. And the setup is determined at the beginning of the game. The situation that you find yourself in only depends on what has actually been selected and not on what could (not) be selected. So the only reason you would exclude specific tiles would be because you think that they would somehow break the game or provide an unfair advantage. I think that none of these tiles have a bad effect on game play, and unless the start player is predetermined or something like that, I do not see how anything would be really unfair. And I would personally prefer to avoid discussion of which tiles to include or not, because I think that is rather a waste of time.

The effects I see are the following:
* Temple scoring tile: I think the temple scoring itself rarely influences the game much. The money bonus can be relevant, esp. in combination with other bonuses. But overall, I think this is just a slight variation.
* Shipping VP tile: This can add a substantial boost to mermaids in some games. Of course, then they need to have getting a lot of shipping in their strategy. So they usually cannot also both upgrade their digging and compete heavily on the cults. Secondly, having both shipping tiles in the game can be a drawback for the factions without shipping (dwarves, fakirs).
* Four more town tiles: removes (some of) the "race to get a town tile that is left at all" element in 4-5 player games where each player builds 2-3 towns. If you like the race, of course you can omit the expansion. (I think it does not really fit with the overall feel of the game, but YMMV. )
* 11 points tile: I feel this mostly adds a tile. Usually, any of the original ones is worth about 11 points also. So I would mostly see this as a "extra" tile for the end of the game if there are many towns. (Reinvesting resources is usually better earlier.)
* 4 points tile (+ship/+range). I think this provides a "fix" to the original balance for fakirs and giants. For fakirs, building the stronghold is often prohibitively expensive--founding a town should usually fit into what they would want to be doing anyway. For red (giants/chaos mag) early shipping is often crucial, so it makes things more flexible there.
* 2 points tile (+2 on all cults). Some people seem to dislike this tile because it would be too strong. I actually hardly ever take it, and don't see it taken that much. But of course, it can be a very important part of an "early cults/pick up many cult bonuses" strategy.

(FTR, I have usually played F2F OTB, and almost always with the mini-expansions.)
Arjunor

Post by Arjunor »

Peut on espérer dans la foulée l'extension feu et glace en adaptation sur votre site ?

Return to “Annonces officielles [fr]”