Suggestion: Add a Cancel Action button

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
e_vino

Re: Suggestion: Add a Cancel Action button

Post by e_vino »

+1 this game really needs a "Undo turn" or similar! :(

How can we upvote or make this more visible? I would also be willing to help, I can program but I have no web programming experience. I could probably still be helpful by testing the new feature or something like that!

In the mean time gotta be super careful!
Racsoy

Post by Racsoy »

I have problems, I bought a number one yellow die, and tried to put it in the yellow town hall section, and since it was already a previously cast meeple it won't let me, and I can't redo and go back to the play, I don't know how to do it. Do you know any of you?

Need cancel actiom button NOW
bananasplay

Post by bananasplay »

Racsoy wrote: 01 November 2022, 14:05 I have problems, I bought a number one yellow die, and tried to put it in the yellow town hall section, and since it was already a previously cast meeple it won't let me, and I can't redo and go back to the play, I don't know how to do it. Do you know any of you?

Need cancel actiom button NOW
Sounds like you've encountered these bugs: https://boardgamearena.com/bug?id=1130 and https://boardgamearena.com/bug?id=1470 , which BGA has refused to fix since they were first reported in 2014—such appalling indifference. :-(

Feel free to upvote the reports to keep them alive, though.
Please check my profile for a list of bugs that need upvotes so that BGA will maybe get around to fixing them.
RicardoRix

Post by RicardoRix »

I have fixed these. But it may take a bit of time before BGA and I get round to publishing a new version.
bananasplay

Post by bananasplay »

RicardoRix wrote: 01 November 2022, 19:29 I have fixed these. But it may take a bit of time before BGA and I get round to publishing a new version.
Thank you. I seem to recall from your posts elsewhere that you're a volunteer developer; nonetheless, I hope that you get some sort of fair compensation from BGA, now that it's owned by a multinational corporation.

Question about the bug reports themselves: do these get their status updated only after the fixes are published?
Please check my profile for a list of bugs that need upvotes so that BGA will maybe get around to fixing them.
RicardoRix

Post by RicardoRix »

bananasplay wrote: 02 November 2022, 14:11 Question about the bug reports themselves: do these get their status updated only after the fixes are published?
It's not entirely clear on what will happen - if they make me the dev or not. If not then they'll need to do that themselves, but at-least either way the bugs should be fixed.

I have a feeling that it's not entirely a straightforward project from BGA's perspective though because it's one of their older games.

Return to “Troyes”