map of tiles suggestion

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
gnocchi donkey

map of tiles suggestion

Post by gnocchi donkey »

I remember finding the easter egg with quantum when using my tablet.. the whole deck of cards would show so you knew exacly how many action cards and repeats there are. For example there are only 2 sabotage in deck but others there are 6, Owning the game and know which cards are rare and which are common. Now in RoFTG this is an EXTREME advantage. When this game stated up on here I knew exactly who owned the game and they probably had the bag of tiles right next to there computer. That is why you do not see that many newcomers to the top 10. under my old name i got to quantum top 5 after it had been here for 3 years before i joined. But this game...that one development you need that you continue wasting explores for is sitting right in front of you on neighbors stack as a 1 world. in fact that neighbor took that intentionally so you couldn't get it. If BGA was given rights to have this online then i am sure they could have a tile map so one can look at or print one so you got the same tool that 450 ELO player has and has had since before he started playing online
Toadder

Re: map of tiles suggestion

Post by Toadder »

gnocchi donkey

Re: map of tiles suggestion

Post by gnocchi donkey »

thanks now we just need an easter egg on BGA :D

Return to “Roll for the Galaxy”