Welcome to the off-topic forum

Discuss about anything!
Caffe Latte

Re: Welcome to the off-topic forum

Post by Caffe Latte »

I miss uploading photo easily and liking posts. I'd involve more then.
compte obelète

Post by compte obelète »

On as été très nombreux les derniers mois, est tout les forums était très actif.
Aujourd'hui, ça s'est drastiquement calmé.
compte obelète

Post by compte obelète »

Random!
Xapa

Post by Xapa »

TheClaudeQc wrote: 06 June 2020, 14:41 On as été très nombreux les derniers mois, est tout les forums était très actif.
Personnellement, c'est aussi lié au fait que les sujets potentiellement intéressants sont noyés par une foule de sujets secondaires (et une multiplication de sujets n'appelant aucune réponse).
compte obelète

Post by compte obelète »

Xapa wrote: 26 June 2020, 13:29
TheClaudeQc wrote: 06 June 2020, 14:41 On as été très nombreux les derniers mois, est tout les forums était très actif.
Personnellement, c'est aussi lié au fait que les sujets potentiellement intéressants sont noyés par une foule de sujets secondaires (et une multiplication de sujets n'appelant aucune réponse).
T'as oublié le deconfinement
compte obelète

Post by compte obelète »

Salut, je suis toujours là!
Yobust

Post by Yobust »

If you forget the rules of Chess don't worry...
... you're allowed to check her st sharing a little laugh
Yobust

Post by Yobust »

Want to share a struggle I went thru last night outside a little supermarket called " COOP " in Manchester england there was a queue of people outside waiting to enter supermarket as we only aloud so many in shop each time fault of coronavirus . And there was this nasty individual that was abusive and drunk to a foreigner that was first in the queue standing before me that individual he already trouble 2 more people's before but was ignore but , he was insulting that foreigner with unbelieable words call him gay ect... In nasty ways. I would have ignore him, if he didn't look at me but after he said to foreigner u gay boy go suck ....... But saying so he straight away look at me as if I was agree with him that I was not do he provoke me by telling him " who the hell you think you are insulting others go get drunk somewhere else give a break to others with your nonsense. So because, I was not agree with him he started on me and he came close to me and that dirty piece of shit , pardon my french ( swearing) but spitted ( craché) on me so with quick reflex I push him away from me it went thru a little struggle not a big fight. But there was many people outside too there was 2 security guards one was so tall and strong build but none did nothing or anyone was outside. Pathetic, We need to stand all together against any kind of abuse as anti gay or against prejudice racism ect.. Anyway am not gay but I will fight bullies racist ect... So please if you encountering such situation do not keep quiet but help
Yobust

Post by Yobust »

Anyway foreigner guy after he said to me thank you to help as I got that nasty individual away from his case ( self) and on my case .
Bethh Anne

Post by Bethh Anne »

I didn't know where to ask this question. I have just played a game of backgammon and the opponent said that I was throwing too many doubles and they were going to complain to BGA and get me banned on the message chat of the game. I took a screenshot of the message as evidence. Is there anything I can do?

Return to “Off-topic”