I’m not sure I’m posting this to the right place, but I noticed a few English errors in the statistics that are displayed for Toc. The word “eated” is used twice (“Number of times the player eated opponents pawns” and “Number of times the player eated his own pawns or his teammates's”). This should be “ate” and not “eated”, which does not exist.
There is also a problem with the possessives (should be opponents’ pawns and teammates’ [if it’s possible to have several teammates; or teammate’s if there is only one teammate], not opponents pawns or teammates’s).
I realize almost nobody reads these statistics, but I thought I should post a message about them because I’m very sensitive when it comes to language quality.