Game solo

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
fernandobuzi

Re: Game solo

Post by fernandobuzi »

After setting game Mode to "Training Mode" and players to min 1, max 1, how do I actually load the game?

I see only "Open Table to Other Players" and "Quit Game".
MoiMagnus

Post by MoiMagnus »

fernandobuzi wrote: 25 April 2021, 06:29 After setting game Mode to "Training Mode" and players to min 1, max 1, how do I actually load the game?

I see only "Open Table to Other Players" and "Quit Game".
"Open Table to Other Player" -> table is full so no one else can join -> "Start Game"
(Yes, that's kind of counterintuitive to have to open the table even if it already full)
WooSDoM

Post by WooSDoM »

That is so confusing. Just add Start Game option
JimmyJoe

Post by JimmyJoe »

It looks like you still have to open the game to other players to get start game button
gravity_

Post by gravity_ »

Hi guys,
I wanted to buy premium in order to train a little bit with bots in Agricola, so I don't irritate other ppl with my slow thinking. But after reading this topic I'm not sure if it's possible at all, and it would be a waste of money if it didn't work, cause lately I'm only playing Agricola (mainly by turns, so it will take a month to finish :cry: )
Take care
RamboNumber5

Post by RamboNumber5 »

Hi,
I startet a solo Game Coc and wanted to continue the next day. But the game automatically ended after 240 Minutes and I found no way to continue it.
Is there any way to play a solo Game Clans of Caledonia for several days?
Thanks for hints.
RamboNumber5

Post by RamboNumber5 »

Return to “Clans of Caledonia”