FAQ: new achievements & XP system

Discussions about BGA (all languages)
Forum rules
Warning: challenging a moderation in Forum = 10 days ban
More info & details about how to challenge a moderation: viewtopic.php?p=119756
SquashEngineer

Re: FAQ: new achievements & XP system

Post by SquashEngineer »

emmajames91 wrote: 27 June 2022, 10:10 I like it! Are you going to add levels too? We cannot have XP without levels :mrgreen:
... and Re-ups!!!
Ze Monstah

Post by Ze Monstah »

Hi.
4 days ago, I won the "50 Victories" Trophy, in Viticulture, a trophy that brought my total XP number from 298K to 299K.
Now I see on my profile that I am back to 298K, 298.543 more precisely... :( :(
Does anyone have any idea of what might have happened? Thanks in advance. :cry:
When life gives you a ZeMon, make ZeMonade...
https://youtu.be/YlmKmM3WCpM
Lisa_the_rat

Post by Lisa_the_rat »

Can I get out of this whatever point system? It really annoys me. :roll:
frogstar_A

Post by frogstar_A »

Lisa_the_rat wrote: 23 August 2022, 21:49 Can I get out of this whatever point system? It really annoys me. :roll:
No - just ignore it if you don't like it, you can't opt out
Neonpower10

Post by Neonpower10 »

1 year later and still no way to see which achievements you can get... :cry: Did found a lot of secret achievements! :D
Findblisch

Post by Findblisch »

Im relatively new to this site, but i have to say this is a very sad topic.....I read more than the last 10 pages and was very dissapointed.....It won't stop me from playing here, but it's still very sad over such a long period....

Anyway i combined some info from the last pages a new helpful idea.

If you get an achievment and follow the link to it you will be at the page https://boardgamearena.com/award?award=XX

If you wonder if there are more achievments in this category just change the number in the end and add 1.
Then you will find out if there is more....

With this knowledge, now i can stop my try to get 200 turn-based games silmultaneasly running.....(188 right now....)
Clockwork Wyvern

Post by Clockwork Wyvern »

It's kind of baffling that, years later, there is still a banner on the achievements page that directs you to this thread for information on what will happen "in the coming weeks".

Apparently things have unravelled a bit someplace, but why call attention to it, y'know? If this is all this "new system" will be, just declare version 1.0 already.
h_illes

Post by h_illes »

I suggest having awards/achievements for consecutive Arena victories in a game (similar to consecutive victories).
Gwork

Post by Gwork »

Clockwork Wyvern wrote: 04 February 2023, 18:24 It's kind of baffling that, years later, there is still a banner on the achievements page that directs you to this thread for information on what will happen "in the coming weeks".

Apparently things have unravelled a bit someplace, but why call attention to it, y'know? If this is all this "new system" will be, just declare version 1.0 already.
Indeed.
Of course, this is not the core of the site, which is the games itself, but this just looks soo clumsy.
cosmosis

Post by cosmosis »

Gwork wrote: 29 March 2023, 14:45
Clockwork Wyvern wrote: 04 February 2023, 18:24 It's kind of baffling that, years later, there is still a banner on the achievements page that directs you to this thread for information on what will happen "in the coming weeks".

Indeed.
Of course, this is not the core of the site, which is the games itself, but this just looks soo clumsy.
Just came here from that link as well. That is pretty ridiculous. :P

Return to “Discussions”