show failed dice for longer?

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
Greorryr

show failed dice for longer?

Post by Greorryr »

Hello :)

Would it be possible to show the failed dice combination somewhere so that one can analyze it better?
At the moment I only read 3x "no valid combination" or such and then the dice for the next player appear.
While they play along I would like to study which combinations I 'rolled' that failed and think about probabilities and how to better control my greedy impulses :twisted:
I know that I can click on any part in the history and choose to replay from there but then I lose the 'touch' with the current play by the other players until the replay catches up.
A listing on the side or below or an addition to the history message would be nice (for the few *ahem* times I run into them ;) :cool: ).

Thank you for this great (albeit addictive) game! :)
Sgt Suckage

Re: show failed dice for longer?

Post by Sgt Suckage »

I agree, this would be useful.
bondim

Post by bondim »

I agree too, please
Sugs

Post by Sugs »

Probably best to file a bug/suggestion regarding it.

I think the developers for CS might not be available anymore though, so I wouldn't get your hopes up too much? I do agree this would be a good change, however.
Murrur

Post by Murrur »

I am also wanting this feature. maybe the failing roll could be displayed in backlog like "Murrur rolls 3,3,2,1 and can't continue"

Return to “Can't Stop”