Information about which card was exchanged

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
brotbubi

Information about which card was exchanged

Post by brotbubi »

If the player right to you plays the king, you will get two new cards on your hand. One from the other player and one from the stack of cards.
In the event log, there's no information which card was from the other player, it just says that you exchanged cards. But there should be an information, because I obviously would have this information in real life.
In some plays this missing information may be game deciding. Once I suddenly had a princess on my hand, but didn't know whether that princess is new in the game or previously was on my enemy's hand.
crowdor

Re: Information about which card was exchanged

Post by crowdor »

I need this info too! Can someone clarify whether a new card from the deck shows up left or right in your hand? Someone used a priest on me and I don't know which card he saw.
Brian-Danger-Crowley

Post by Brian-Danger-Crowley »

The card you pick up on your turn is always on the right. The card that was previously in your hand moves to the left.

Keep in mind: In the expanded version, guards have two distinct art styles. If someone plays a priest/baroness/cardinal on you and you draw a second guard, be sure to use the one on the left, otherwise an observant player may be able to deduce your hand.
pabula

Post by pabula »

this is not true. the last card drawn is not always on the right.
the only way to check it is to use replay.
but recently I had a situation where I didn't see my first card and it was replaced with a cardinal.
I wasn't able to see what card I gave away. when I wanted to replay the game it didn't show my previous card, just the one I have received from opponent.
GeorgeBull

Post by GeorgeBull »

I can see the same problem. If it is the first round of the game the replay can not show what the card was in your hand at the start.

Return to “Love Letter”