Time is way too long in Arena mode

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
caneton

Time is way too long in Arena mode

Post by caneton »

Can you lower the default time for each turn in Arena mode?

It gets worst and worst this season. Most of high ranked players are starting to take 1, 2, 3 minutes between each of their turn and the games are getting really boring with all the down time.
Common Loser

Re: Time is way too long in Arena mode

Post by Common Loser »

Yeah it makes the games unbearable but the BGA staff is basically non-existent when it comes to fixing things like this. Hopefully a new website that has much better gameplay will come into existence.
Zero_1627

Post by Zero_1627 »

If You do not like time setting, You may set different ones - it's not part of fixed settings. "Too long/short" is highly subjective - I like the default, for example.

> Most of high ranked players are starting to take 1, 2, 3 minutes between each of their turn and the games are getting really boring with all the down time.
With default settings that's actually not even possible more than once - You only regain about 30 seconds per move. So yes, player may take 2 or even 3 minutes to think ONCE, but then has to really expedite :P .
Meeplelowda

Post by Meeplelowda »

Zero_1627 wrote: 20 December 2022, 15:09 If You do not like time setting, You may set different ones - it's not part of fixed settings.
They are complaining about Arena. Arena time controls are fixed.
Zero_1627

Post by Zero_1627 »

Meeplelowda wrote: 20 December 2022, 15:21
Zero_1627 wrote: 20 December 2022, 15:09 If You do not like time setting, You may set different ones - it's not part of fixed settings.
They are complaining about Arena. Arena time controls are fixed.
I have just checked, and I CAN change my speed preferences in arena mode. Specifically I can set fast mode as a acceptable, and slower timings as lower preference or completely disabled.

Return to “Bubblee Pop”