UNDO action for Clans...

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
rams1984

UNDO action for Clans...

Post by rams1984 »

I'd suggest it at many times I have bought instead of sell and vice versa which was game breaking... Hope undo can be made possible for Clans
gsmatthijs

Re: UNDO action for Clans...

Post by gsmatthijs »

I'm sorry that that happened to you, but isn't already so that you need to click 2-3 buttons to buy or sell? Therefore, I don't think this is really necessary.
I mean, in some other games you can do something wrong with just one click - here you always need two.
Paul_Chelsfield

Post by Paul_Chelsfield »

Just had a game ruined by exactly this. And it happens multiple times per game, EVERY game I've played (and not just to me). It so desperately needs an undo / restart turn function. It's a complex game and having no way to change your mind after starting a certain action is extremely limiting and, dare I say, game breaking. I honestly doubt I'll play this again on BGA purely because of this issue.
Frooty_Bazooty

Post by Frooty_Bazooty »

I completely agree with OP. this is the only complex game on BGA that I can think of that doesnt have an undo button.

Example: I am playing a turn based game and so I had some time since my previous turns. I built a building specifically to get the neighbourhood bonus, not realising that I had no merchants left. A simple mistake and one that in real life you would just pause, realise the move wasnt valid and buy a merchant. Instead I couldnt undo and basically my whole game is ruined because of a small error.

Return to “Clans of Caledonia”