Top Requested Games

Game development with Board Game Arena Studio
badgerjelly

Re: Top Requested Games

Post by badgerjelly »

Concordia is one of my all time favs! The day I can play that would be a great day :)
LudoSam74

Post by LudoSam74 »

I'm considering a first development attempt at a simple game and did not find known games in available licenses list.
How to proceed if I think about a game for which we do not have license? Can I contact directly an editing company?
I think about Khet/Laser chess, which is not very complicated and very visual.
Marcuda

Post by Marcuda »

LudoSam74 wrote: 25 August 2020, 11:57 I'm considering a first development attempt at a simple game and did not find known games in available licenses list.
How to proceed if I think about a game for which we do not have license? Can I contact directly an editing company?
I think about Khet/Laser chess, which is not very complicated and very visual.
There is advice in this pinned topic: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=15232
Also at the top of the licenses page there is a template if you with to contact the publisher to make a request: https://studio.boardgamearena.com/licensing
MasterMar

Post by MasterMar »

Sorry to bump the topic, but I really want to see Railways of the World on BGA. It is not that easy to find players IRL so anyone interested on working on it?
TheLawyer

Post by TheLawyer »

MasterMar wrote: 09 April 2021, 09:42 Sorry to bump the topic, but I really want to see Railways of the World on BGA. It is not that easy to find players IRL so anyone interested on working on it?
According to what I see in the license page, there are two projects in progress for this game...so already two developers working on it, one of which made a change just today (so the project is alive, not something abandoned)....what can I say? just keep the faith and have patience...
MasterMar

Post by MasterMar »

TheLawyer wrote: 09 April 2021, 12:51
MasterMar wrote: 09 April 2021, 09:42 Sorry to bump the topic, but I really want to see Railways of the World on BGA. It is not that easy to find players IRL so anyone interested on working on it?
According to what I see in the license page, there are two projects in progress for this game...so already two developers working on it, one of which made a change just today (so the project is alive, not something abandoned)....what can I say? just keep the faith and have patience...
Thanks! Apparently it was inactive just a year ago but thanks for this info! Hope it gets finished soon but I will be patient!
spamhead

Post by spamhead »

Does anyone know what happened to the app:
http://terraforming-mars-sienmich.herokuapp.com/

IMHO it was far superior to the terrible Asmodee version, and free!
Was working about 10 days ago, now gone.
Tisaac

Post by Tisaac »

spamhead wrote: 03 May 2021, 11:53 Does anyone know what happened to the app:

What is the link with the topic ???
Shobu

Post by Shobu »

spamhead wrote: 03 May 2021, 11:53 Does anyone know what happened to the app:

Probably has been taken down by Asmodee, maybe currently in dev coming to BGA.
fafa-fr

Post by fafa-fr »

This link is (was ?) just for one of the server, don't remember what was special with this one. (Maybe it didn't restart once a day like the main "demo" server?)
You just have to remove -sienmich from the url to use the main server. (and if you like to play without all the expansions, just let me know, I didn't stay on the discord server because everybody there play with all expansions, or all expansions except turmoil)

Return to “Developers”