Top Requested Games

Game development with Board Game Arena Studio
Victoria_La

Re: Top Requested Games

Post by Victoria_La »

fafa-fr wrote: 03 May 2021, 13:02 This link is (was ?) just for one of the server, don't remember what was special with this one. (Maybe it didn't restart once a day like the main "demo" server?)
You just have to remove -sienmich from the url to use the main server. (and if you like to play without all the expansions, just let me know, I didn't stay on the discord server because everybody there play with all expansions, or all expansions except turmoil)
This one? https://terraforming-mars.herokuapp.com/
Well its free because its not authorized by Asmodee I am pretty sure - it rogue development. Maybe its blocked specifically for you? It still running I think
fafa-fr

Post by fafa-fr »

Victoria_La wrote: 12 May 2021, 23:58
fafa-fr wrote: 03 May 2021, 13:02 This link is (was ?) just for one of the server, don't remember what was special with this one. (Maybe it didn't restart once a day like the main "demo" server?)
You just have to remove -sienmich from the url to use the main server. (and if you like to play without all the expansions, just let me know, I didn't stay on the discord server because everybody there play with all expansions, or all expansions except turmoil)
This one? https://terraforming-mars.herokuapp.com/
No, I was speaking about the link provided by spamhead, the one with "-sienmich" after terraforming-mars. User sienmich has apparently stopped to run one of the additional servers a few weeks ago, but the main server (the one you mentioned) is still running (as well as a few other servers), that's why I told spamhead to remove -sienmich from the url.
And yes it's not an official implementation. Maybe it's tolerated because it's "underground" (not advertised), or because they don't use the original artwork.
Shobu

Post by Shobu »

why are posting on BGA :?:
Wyllfoda

Post by Wyllfoda »

O Ora et Labora tem chance de vir??🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
thenmal

Post by thenmal »

Wyllfoda wrote: 29 November 2021, 02:57 O Ora et Labora tem chance de vir??🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
I am currently building Tigris and Euphrates, but Ora et Labora is next on my todo list.

I have some time off for the holidays so I may potentially get to it.

edit: Never mind I thought I had seen this on the available licenses at some point, but it must have been a dream....
solknar

Post by solknar »

Hi.

I would love to see Myrmes implemented on this site, if possible, with the expert variant validated by Yoann Levet himself (private exchange on facebook, in french), which is as follow :

before the game starts, the last player in turn order can sacrifice victory points to take a starting tunnel of his/her choice. Then the second to last player in turn order can either bet for another tunnel, or bet higher than the last player on his tunnel. Once all player have bet, if several bets have been done on the same tunnel, starting from the last player, the bets continue.

This is completely inspired from Gaia Project bets at the start of the game

Discussion in french for those who want it:

me
unique frustration sur myrmes: l'aléa du tirage du début. En effet, entre très forts, la partie est parfois décidée avant même de jouer : le placement des insectes (araignées ou coccinelle), le tunnel de départ (asymétrique à 3 qui plus est, plus de place pour le joueur au sud), le tirage de dés de l'année 1 et l'ordre du tour décide parfois du sort de la partie avant le premier coup.

Rien que pour moi et récemment, je savais que j'allais gagner dans http://www.boiteajeux.net/jeux/myr/partie.php?id=57538 et perdre dans http://www.boiteajeux.net/jeux/myr/partie.php?id=57624 avant de jouer le moindre coup, et ce au vu de mon niveau sensiblement équivalent à celui de mes adversaires.

Nous souhaiterions donc introduire la variante suivante : une fois le tirage connu (dés année 1, ordre du tour et insectes sur le plateau), et en commençant par le dernier joueur, chacun mise à tour de rôle un nombre de point de victoire qu'il est prêt à payer pour prendre un tunnel. si quelqu'un veut miser sur un tunnel déjà pris, il doit miser plus que la dernière mise dessus. Et le joueur qui avait l'ancienne meilleure mise peut ensuite soit remiser dessus soit miser ailleurs.

Exemple partie 2 joueurs, couleurs Bleu et Jaune, joueurs 1 et 2. Tunnel bleu a 2 araignées pour sortir et jaune 2 coccinelles

2 : J 1pv
1: J 2pv
2: J 3pv
1: J 4pv
2 J 5pv
1: B 0pv

la partie commence donc avec
- jaune attribué au joueur 2, joueur 2 n'a que 5 pv au lieu de 10 pour commencer.
- bleu attribué au joueur 1, joueur 1 a 10 pvs pour commencer.

Exemple partie à 3 joueurs, joueurs 1,2 et 3, couleurs Bleu, Jaune et Rouge
3: R 1pv
2: R 2pv
1 R: 3pv
3: R 4pv
2: R 5pv
1 J 0pv
3: J 1pv
1: J 2pv
3: J 3pv
1: B 0pv

la partie commence donc avec
- jaune attribué au joueur 3, joueur 3 n'a que 7 pv au lieu de 10 pour commencer.
- rouge attribué au joueur 2, joueur 2 n'a que 5 pv au lieu de 10 pour commencer.
- bleu attribué au joueur 1, joueur 1 a 10 pvs pour commencer.

ce système d'enchère (inspiré de Gaia Project pour le choix des races) permettrait d'effacer le dernier côté aléatoire du tirage, et serait en tournoi et partie sérieuse une bénédiction pour effacer la frustration d'un tirage aléatoire très déséquilibré.
Yoann Levet :
si tu penses que ton idée d'enchère est plus adaptée pour les "pros", pas de problème tu as mon accord !

This variant is important for expert players, otherwise the insect placement and the turn order can decide the fate of the game alone. I am currently the top player on another site where myrmes is present, and most of the top 10 members would also love to play with this variant. Some of these members have played 1000+ games (and are also bga premium members! :) ), so I think they know what they are talking about :p. I have played less but I agree with them!
Victor33850

Post by Victor33850 »

je valide à 300% l'implantation de MYRMES!! et à 400% si la variante peut être installé.. ca a l'air interessant.

I validate at 300% the implantation of MYRMES !! and at 400% if the variant can be installed .. it looks interesting
tchobello

Post by tchobello »

Myrmes is available for more than a year but no developer is interested in it (or at least as a free project)...
Tisaac

Post by Tisaac »

tchobello wrote: 17 December 2021, 14:38 Myrmes is available for more than a year but no developer is interested in it (or at least as a free project)...
I asked Jurica about that about 1 year ago and he said : the license is pretty old, not sure it's still really available, and not sure it will be popular here. So I picked something else instead :)
behrwithit

Post by behrwithit »

Would love to see an updated list. Twilight struggle and scythe would be incredible.

Return to “Developers”