Page 1 of 1
Declare war information
Posted: 10 May 2020, 11:50
by Thorek
Is there a possibility to make some pop-up with information with declared wars? I can't count how many times i lost, because i wasn't aware there is war over me. Or at least do the same like in 3+ players games (duplicate card on my site).
Re: Declare war information
Posted: 08 November 2024, 01:01
by Abraxas
Another question about wars... where can I see the target of a war ? In my turn based game I have one player declared a war over culture but I can't see who he is attacking ?!
Re: Declare war information
Posted: 04 October 2026, 00:32
by Dupey
Thorek wrote: ↑10 May 2020, 11:50
Is there a possibility to make some pop-up with information with declared wars? I can't count how many times i lost, because i wasn't aware there is war over me. Or at least do the same like in 3+ players games (duplicate card on my site).
Just a bump. I would like an even better warning system of when I am at war. Like a phase to acknoweldge that I am at war before the political phase.