confirm / undo buttons

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
upthebooks

confirm / undo buttons

Post by upthebooks »

Most other games on this platform that're like this game have a confirm / undo action. With Puerto Rico, you can choose to auto that but other games like La Granja will offer undo options at every turn. It seems integral to a strategy game like this. Please consider adding a confirm / undo / auto button here.

For example, at the end of a turn, you get bonuses but sometimes I'm thinking ahead and like just now I accidentally added a fight token to a tile I wanted to grab, thereby wasting it. A simple undo would solve that.
BodAndrage

Re: confirm / undo buttons

Post by BodAndrage »

Agree. Its so easy to click the wrong thing. I've accidentally put a fight token on a tile I wanted and sent a tile I wanted to an opponent by swapping.
DrKarotte

Post by DrKarotte »

There is now an undo option and a "confirmation level" system.

You can undo your turn anytime until the pool gets refilled. Before the refill there is a final chance to undo, otherwise to confirm the turn. Note that you must always undo your whole turn, there is no option to partly step back.

With the undo option, you might think that the confirmation dialogues are not needed anymore, so you can switch them off using the new panel below the player boards.

Hope you enjoy it! :-)
upthebooks

Post by upthebooks »

This is great! Thanks for listening! I'm really enjoying this game and this was honestly the only problem I had with it as the game itself is fantastically balanced.

Return to “Sapiens”