RALLYMAN GT : Boardgamers, Start your engine!

Board Game Arena Official announcements
DrClick

RALLYMAN GT : Boardgamers, Start your engine!

Post by DrClick »

Engines on, buzzing in the smell of asphalt ...
Here is RALLYMAN, GT version!

Rallyman is a game by Jean-Christophe Bouvier, a "roll and move" type.
In extremely tense games, you will need to show some thought and a hint of luck, just enough, to win the race.

Rallyman GT is the new version of Rallyman, the one that has won the heart of thousands of players around the world, in a version that has been beautifully reworked by Holygrail Games.

Plan your trajectory carefully at the start of your lap so that you can take diagonal turns and save time. But watch out for other cars that can maneuver to cut you off, forcing you to take more perilous trajectories to advance!

Why not try it now?
Click here !

BONUS: This game is available for SOLO training, to learn the game basics at your ease!
Select the Manual mode, then create a table: next, in the options, by selecting the Training mode, you will have access to the SOLO mode!

With a passionate and highly specialized international community, this version will delight veterans while giving amateurs the chance to fight for first place on the podium.

Our thanks go straight to Jean-Christophe Bouvier, Jamie from Holygrail Games and their teams for their authorization and help to create this adaptation of this fantastic game! And our kudos goes to the developer, Mistergos, who managed to makes this game not only playable but also really good-looking.

Faster than fast, quicker than quick.
Ka-Chow!
PiHalbe

Re: RALLYMAN GT : Boardgamers, Start your engine!

Post by PiHalbe »

This is great! Didn't think it would appear here. But it's suited for turn-based play.

I just have some solo plays of the cardboard version under my belt so far und look forward to PvP plays. :-)
Priskus

Post by Priskus »

Great news!
killa7977

Post by killa7977 »

Thats, nice, you are raising the bar. Now NO Thanks pleaseeeeeeeeeee
Skur78

Post by Skur78 »

10 for BGA
Troy Pugliese

Post by Troy Pugliese »

killa7977 wrote: 20 May 2020, 13:11 Thats, nice, you are raising the bar. Now NO Thanks pleaseeeeeeeeeee
I'm surprised No Thanks isn't here ... seems like such a simple game to implement and perfect for BGA. Hopefully it will show up :)
AmassGamesYouTube

Post by AmassGamesYouTube »

Great idea, solo training! Received Mammalath today. I will be uploading another training video this week :)
Last edited by AmassGamesYouTube on 20 May 2020, 14:58, edited 1 time in total.
AmassGamesYouTube

Post by AmassGamesYouTube »

Troy Pugliese wrote: 20 May 2020, 13:36
killa7977 wrote: 20 May 2020, 13:11 Thats, nice, you are raising the bar. Now NO Thanks pleaseeeeeeeeeee
I'm surprised No Thanks isn't here ... seems like such a simple game to implement and perfect for BGA. Hopefully it will show up :)
It's the best game ever! [https://youtu.be/FHSt6sMmMmQ
Fawzi14

Post by Fawzi14 »

Great news for adding such great and new games. Keep up the great efforts BGA. You rock!
DrClick

Post by DrClick »

AmassGamesYouTube wrote: 20 May 2020, 14:56
Troy Pugliese wrote: 20 May 2020, 13:36
It's the best game ever! [https://youtu.be/FHSt6sMmMmQ
Please use the appropriate topic.
Regards

Return to “Official announcements [en]”