Unexpected error: wrong table status for this command (play) (2)

Game development with Board Game Arena Studio
klone_rom

Unexpected error: wrong table status for this command (play) (2)

Post by klone_rom »

Hello,

I have a recurring error: "Unexpected error: wrong table status for this command (play) (2)", just after create a new table and before the game starts.
This error does not stop me from playing the game but I would like correct it anyway.

So, I try to find out where the problem was but without result. I searched in the forum topics and i found this clue : [error on creation][viewtopic.php?f=12&t=11098&p=34975&hili ... tus#p34975].
I verified all my files, hidden some codes to isolate the problem but without results again.

I passed my code on "check project" in the manage game: All checks passsed, no syntax errors.

Now, I do not really have an idea how to fix it.

If someone had a clue, please, let me know.

Thank you,
DrKarotte

Re: Unexpected error: wrong table status for this command (play) (2)

Post by DrKarotte »

I have this too, on every (?) game. Appeared lately, seems to be framework related, so I just ignore it ;-)
Een

Post by Een »

Yes, it's linked to express start which is a developer tool, so you don't need to fix it, it won't happen outside of the studio. When we have some time to polish a little the studio we'll fix it.
Bids

Post by Bids »

Can you maybe indicate it somewhere in the developer studio? because I guess many people don't know why this is happening and might lose some time on trying to solve this (like I did). Or maybe announcing it is more work than fixing it, in that case, no worries, we can live with it.
dentistkbz

Post by dentistkbz »

same problem. is there a way to fix it?
Victoria_La

Post by Victoria_La »

dentistkbz wrote: 01 September 2022, 21:29 same problem. is there a way to fix it?
Ignore the error, and Go to game

Return to “Developers”