Simple version

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
Fionaismoore

Simple version

Post by Fionaismoore »

How can I be sure to join a version 1 game not 2 whilst I’m learning?
compte obelète

Re: Simple version

Post by compte obelète »

By

1. Create one game whiteout the expansion
2. Ask to someone to play in default rules
nairobiny

Post by nairobiny »

Alternatively, you can specify the options for an automatic game. To do this, select 'Play now > Simple Game > Real Time > Automatic'. Then click on settings (the little cog-wheel icon). It will give you a list of options. You choose which of the settings you are relaxed about, which you don't really want and which you never want. Choose 'I never want to play with...' for 'Saboteur 2'. I'd also recommend changing the number of players settings at the same time, because Saboteur is less good with fewer players.

Then you can click 'Play now' and BGA will try to find you a table that matches your settings.
compte obelète

Post by compte obelète »

nairobiny wrote: 06 June 2020, 10:07 Alternatively, you can specify the options for an automatic game. To do this, select 'Play now > Simple Game > Real Time > Automatic'. Then click on settings (the little cog-wheel icon). It will give you a list of options. You choose which of the settings you are relaxed about, which you don't really want and which you never want. Choose 'I never want to play with...' for 'Saboteur 2'. I'd also recommend changing the number of players settings at the same time, because Saboteur is less good with fewer players.

Then you can click 'Play now' and BGA will try to find you a table that matches your settings.
Yeah, I forget that possibly

Return to “Saboteur”