Room 25 Utimate now available

Future games in need of testing and feedback
Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on: https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
Mistergos

Room 25 Utimate now available

Post by Mistergos »

Trapped in a prison in which each room has four doors but apparently no exit, the players must try to find Room 25, the supposed exit to this nightmare. But some amongst them might be guardians of the prison, waiting for the right moment to strike. In the cooperative game Room 25, not everyone wants to escape from imprisonment – but who is the traitor? Each turn, the player moves are preprogrammed, requiring discussion, negotiation – and possibly betrayal.

Room 25 includes different three playing modes : suspicion, cooperation or solitaire game.

BGA version includes both season 1 & 2 so you will find everything that is in Room25 ultimate edition.

Available now for reviewershttps://boardgamearena.com/reviewer or anyone asking me to join the group

Room25BGA2.JPG
Room25BGA2.JPG (131.77 KiB) Viewed 2850 times
GeckoWarlock

Re: Room 25 Utimate now available

Post by GeckoWarlock »

Now this is a game! love playing Room 25 at home with the family.
If only i had 500 played games, i would be straight on reviewing this. 300 played so far , 200 to go 😅
Donegal

Post by Donegal »

I would like to join the group
Thanks
StalkerB

Re: Room 25 Ultimate now available

Post by StalkerB »

Can I suggest adding a 'reveal all tiles' at the end of the game button?

Sometimes if you have to guess a direction to go and die horribly, it would be nice to see what was the other way.
Prithvi

Post by Prithvi »

is it possible to add notes to rooms rather than having to take them manually?

I will also suggest adding names of rooms (along with a short description) as a tool tip when you use the "Look" action or when they are revealed.

EDIT 1: Aha, the tooltips are already there.

EDIT 2: Is it possible to include in the log which room was scouted along with the colour? Say X,Y co-ordinates?
arsky

Post by arsky »

I haven’t played the physical version of this game, but there is something I don’t understand when playing on BGA. What is the reason for the tile only showing itself to you for a split second? Is it that you are only supposed to have a guess at what you saw? I understand that the color is fairly obvious, but knowing what room you just saw seems problematic. Does the physical game mimic this “super quick glance” in some way?

Thanks,

Ariel
New User Name

Post by New User Name »

arsky wrote: 02 August 2020, 02:38 I haven’t played the physical version of this game, but there is something I don’t understand when playing on BGA. What is the reason for the tile only showing itself to you for a split second? Is it that you are only supposed to have a guess at what you saw? I understand that the color is fairly obvious, but knowing what room you just saw seems problematic. Does the physical game mimic this “super quick glance” in some way?

Thanks,

Ariel
i think that this is a bug on iPad. I had players on iPad and pc, the iPad only showed room for split second and then flipped back, on pc the flip was permanent and rooms stayed revealed.

Return to “"Alpha" games”