Magic Maze is in Alpha!

Future games in need of testing and feedback
Moondy

Re: Magic Maze is in Alpha!

Post by Moondy » 21 July 2020, 09:31

I love this game, it is always fun to play :)

Could you please include me and my friends in alpha testing, thank you.

Moondy
Fizboz
Gecimen
DayiUSTUN

yoyote

Post by yoyote » 22 July 2020, 23:09

Hi,

Shift click works, but with my devices (smartphone and computers) the game is slower than the first times I played (month of june). It was responding very well, but now after each action, there is a little latency. I don't know if it's my connection or something you changed. But it's the most important thing for Magic maze : reactivity.

Logs are better now, each token is specified. Thx.

Can you have a look at yokai implementation ? There is a link to enlarge the board that could help magicmaze implementation.

fafa-fr

Post by fafa-fr » 23 July 2020, 09:20

yoyote wrote:
22 July 2020, 23:09
Can you have a look at yokai implementation ? There is a link to enlarge the board that could help magicmaze implementation.
Bandido also has tools to zoom in/out and enlarge the scrollmap.

octalc0de

Post by octalc0de » 02 August 2020, 18:31

yoyote wrote:
Shift click works, but with my devices (smartphone and computers) the game is slower than the first times I played (month of june). It was responding very well, but now after each action, there is a little latency. I don't know if it's my connection or something you changed. But it's the most important thing for Magic maze : reactivity.
Let me know if you're continuing to see issues. I don't think there should be anything that has changed the general response times, and I'll reach out to the BGA admins to figure out if I can get statistics on this.

octalc0de

Post by octalc0de » 02 August 2020, 18:40

fafa-fr wrote:
23 July 2020, 09:20
yoyote wrote:
Bandido also has tools to zoom in/out and enlarge the scrollmap.
Yeah I think I can get zoom in/out to work pretty quickly, but the pawns end up in the wrong location after zoom due to how the animation is implemented. See https://boardgamearena.com/forum/viewto ... 234#p51274 I'll need to play around with the workaround mentioned in that thread.

Return to “"Alpha" games”