Magic Maze is in Alpha!

Future games in need of testing and feedback
Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on: https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
OutOfTheBlue

Re: Magic Maze is in Alpha!

Post by OutOfTheBlue »

Hi, I bought the board game 1 month ago and I'm a real fan. I initially bought it so that I can play with my friend whom isn't a player at all. All the games I have tried before didn't pass the test. But with Magic Maze it's banco !!!
I haven't played 50 games yet on bga but I'm very keen to help you launching the Magic Maze Beta version. Do you still need help? May I be added to the tester list? Thx
yoyote

Post by yoyote »

Bonjour,
Est-ce qu'on pourrait espérer voir Magic Maze passer en Beta prochainement ? Si non, peut-on savoir ce qui bloque ?
Je viens de faire quelques parties à 2, 3 puis 4 joueurs : tout fonctionne :)
Ca serait super.
Bonne année !
Yo
octalc0de

Post by octalc0de »

Everyone who's asked for an invitation in this thread should have been added.
cigma

Post by cigma »

GimmeUrCoin wrote: 12 December 2021, 02:33 I've never seen a real-time game on BGA before. Would this be a first?
As we now know, Spot it = Dobble is the first realtime-game here :-)
#zan_zendegi_azadi / #woman_life_freedom
#StandWithUkraine
Language is a source of misunderstanding. (Antoine de Saint-Exupery: The Little Prince) But it is also the source of understanding - it all depends on how you use it. :-)
Frypan-v2

Post by Frypan-v2 »

Hi, would it be possible to have an invitation for the alpha?

Also, side questions:
- how are the source code managed to be used on BGA, is it a repository created in a BGA's owned VCS, or each developer have their own individual repository?
- can external developers (like myself) participate in developing individual games?

Either way, having this game available on BGA is awesome :)
robinzig

Post by robinzig »

Frypan-v2 wrote: 30 October 2022, 15:12 Also, side questions:
- how are the source code managed to be used on BGA, is it a repository created in a BGA's owned VCS, or each developer have their own individual repository?
- can external developers (like myself) participate in developing individual games?
This is rather off-topic here, but the best way to answer your "side questions" is for you to look here
octalc0de

Post by octalc0de »

Frypan-v2 wrote: 30 October 2022, 15:12 Hi, would it be possible to have an invitation for the alpha?

Also, side questions:

Either way, having this game available on BGA is awesome :)
For this particular game, the source is at https://github.com/patrickxia/magicmaze

I've invited you to the players group.
usbeadles

Post by usbeadles »

Happy New Year!!

I'm still 100 games shy of being a reviewer but hoping to get added to the player's group as my wife and I are big fans of this game and we play it regularly with some other friends and would love to test and play it here on BGA!

Thanks for your consideration :D Cheers!
thelast19digitsofpi

Post by thelast19digitsofpi »

Can I also be added please? I'm a huge fan of non-traditional games (anything where multiple players can win and action is realtime) and this is one of the closest BGA games to my favorite list!
lumecio

Post by lumecio »

Hi!
Can I also be added to the 'Magic Maze players' group please?

Thank you

Return to “"Alpha" games”