Formula D

Future games in need of testing and feedback
Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on: https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
PULGAR_BCN

Formula D

Post by PULGAR_BCN »

Is it possible to launch Formula D? It is a game that would be perfectly adapted to online play because of its mechanics. Thank you very much for your effort.
Rusty Cohle

Re: Formula D

Post by Rusty Cohle »

I'd love that too ! 8-)
Rusty Cohle

Post by Rusty Cohle »

A dev from BGA announced in a formula D facebook group that he was thinking about it.. :shock: :o 8-)
Solinete

Post by Solinete »

Sounds interesting to see here.

But I am doubtful since Asmodee have the rights....
Geddy19

Post by Geddy19 »

Yes the Asmodee licensing would be a tough hurdle to clear, but they seem to have abandoned the tabletop game (last expansion was released in 2015), and they don’t have any digital implementation, so who knows? Hopefully someone with a connection to The Powers That Be over at Asmodee can ping them re: the license and get the green light/flag to move forward with it. BGA can always use more games that support larger player counts. 8-)
Spence of Spades

Post by Spence of Spades »

I certainly would jump on the Formula D bandwagon too, love the game, have played since the E was at the end of the game title.
J33PGUY

Post by J33PGUY »

Spence of Spades wrote: 10 September 2020, 03:37 I certainly would jump on the Formula D bandwagon too, love the game, have played since the E was at the end of the game title.
Same here. Been playing Formula De for a long time and agree it would fit in perfect with Board Game Arena.

Fingers crossed that it happens.
fidou

Post by fidou »

I support this very exciting idea ! it rocks
FT3

Post by FT3 »

There’s an Asmodee board available on Can’t Stop so maybe they’re open to some forms of collaboration.
Victorpofa

Post by Victorpofa »

I fully support this effort. I love Formula D. Bought an UNO deck to use the cards to keep track of turn order for my copy.

Return to “"Alpha" games”