Formula D

Future games in need of testing and feedback
Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on: https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
Tisaac

Re: Formula D

Post by Tisaac »

Rusty Cohle wrote: 22 April 2022, 20:49 Any news on this ? I'm sure hundreds of (old :lol: ) players are waiting for Formula D ;)
Complex story but don't expect the license agreement any Time soon, maybe in a year or so.
Rusty Cohle

Post by Rusty Cohle »

I'm patient :D
Thanks for the answer !
fufumdr

Post by fufumdr »

Sorry for necroing, but I have to say +1 for "We want Formula D !"
I'll be patient.

Also,
Maybe the non-availability of the license for BGA means Asmodee is planning a standalone digital version of some kind ?
Oh no, not this please ! We already lost Terraforming Mars to "Asmodee Digital" :'(

Anyway, Thanks for the updates.
Tisaac

Post by Tisaac »

fufumdr wrote: 13 July 2022, 13:27 Sorry for necroing, but I have to say +1 for "We want Formula D !"
I'll be patient.

Also,
Maybe the non-availability of the license for BGA means Asmodee is planning a standalone digital version of some kind ?
Oh no, not this please ! We already lost Terraforming Mars to "Asmodee Digital" :'(

Anyway, Thanks for the updates.
Nope, that's not Asmodee Digital who is causing trouble here.
Messier

Post by Messier »

Geddy19 wrote: 26 August 2020, 02:28 Yes the Asmodee licensing would be a tough hurdle to clear, but they seem to have abandoned the tabletop game (last expansion was released in 2015), and they don’t have any digital implementation, so who knows? Hopefully someone with a connection to The Powers That Be over at Asmodee can ping them re: the license and get the green light/flag to move forward with it. BGA can always use more games that support larger player counts. 8-)
They only give themselves the license... :)
https://corporate.asmodee.com/news/asmo ... the-globe/
Tisaac

Post by Tisaac »

Messier wrote: 15 July 2022, 00:05
Geddy19 wrote: 26 August 2020, 02:28 Yes the Asmodee licensing would be a tough hurdle to clear, but they seem to have abandoned the tabletop game (last expansion was released in 2015), and they don’t have any digital implementation, so who knows? Hopefully someone with a connection to The Powers That Be over at Asmodee can ping them re: the license and get the green light/flag to move forward with it. BGA can always use more games that support larger player counts. 8-)
They only give themselves the license... :)
https://corporate.asmodee.com/news/asmo ... the-globe/
Not if they dont own digital rights, which is the case here.
killa7977

Post by killa7977 »

any news?
Tisaac

Post by Tisaac »

killa7977 wrote: 17 September 2022, 14:41any news?
No, i wouldnt expect any for a full year probably.
cavman07

Post by cavman07 »

Glad to know I’m not the only one who anxiously awaits/hopes for Formula D to come here!
Rusty Cohle

Post by Rusty Cohle »

Some dev should start developping it so we can play when the licensing is ok :lol: :lol:

Return to “"Alpha" games”