Pythia v1.3 - visual aid helper for 7 Wonders BGA

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
Wonderful Plays

Re: Pythia v1.2 - visual aid helper for 7 Wonders BGA

Post by Wonderful Plays »

I think they are only on right sidebar? I don't see anything on the boards.
Ideally I would want this to be just the hiding extension, so people can install it and not be accused of using other stuff (but it less relevant now, because the tracking is gone).
dschingis27

Post by dschingis27 »

You could achieve this by placing any program window on top of the exact place where the scores are shown.
E.g. VLC media player has a view option so that it always stays on top. I always exploit this when I want to hide things for some reason.
7W_hide_scores.GIF
7W_hide_scores.GIF (122.86 KiB) Viewed 2040 times
Edit: Only problem is you don't see the war tokens as well. But this way it is even more advanced exercise. :)
Wonderful Plays

I think I'll try it, thanks!
Tadachini

Re: Pythia v1.1 - visual aid helper for 7 Wonders BGA

Post by Tadachini »

New release - v1.3

Please either update from the Tampermonkey menu or go directly to https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/406492-bga-pythia and reinstall the script.

New features
  • Full Width. New menu option. Pythia can hide BGA sidebar, logs, and player's list to display the game and player boards full width.
  • Collapsible Menu. Pythia menu can now be collapsed and expanded, and your choice will be saved across games.
Please enjoy updated Pythia and post any feedback or suggestions in this thread!
SluggerBaloney

Re: Pythia v1.3 - visual aid helper for 7 Wonders BGA

Post by SluggerBaloney »

Deleted
Last edited by SluggerBaloney on 12 January 2024, 16:42, edited 2 times in total.
Hyeungok

Post by Hyeungok »

SluggerBaloney wrote: 27 September 2020, 17:30 Lol. An add on specifically designed to minimize player skill, approved by the BGA admins. How is this a site again?
I believe the card-tracking is not included in the add-on anymore. The admins reacted and they banned the functionality you mentioned. I think It is really a fair point. As far as I know, the developer is now trying to help improve UI, which can help us read and understand cards better.
Waterd103

Post by Waterd103 »

Memory is a skill? specially so easy one? use a good screenshot taker and you have the same functionaltiy, i do. The only worst part is that it takes me more time to check, making games longer and affecting negative all players. good job.
Wonderful Plays

Waterd103 wrote: 28 September 2020, 07:38 Memory is a skill? specially so easy one? use a good screenshot taker and you have the same functionaltiy, i do. The only worst part is that it takes me more time to check, making games longer and affecting negative all players. good job.
The amount of people who admit to cheating and I like, hey I'm cheating. Still baffles me.
Waterd103

Post by Waterd103 »

Taking screenshots is now cheating..baffling indeed.
Wonderful Plays

Waterd103 wrote: 02 October 2020, 03:35 Taking screenshots is now cheating..baffling indeed.
Using external program to gain an advantage.
Just like consulting with chess engine, cheating.

Return to “7 Wonders”