How do I find a third person for a game

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
Chrisfs

How do I find a third person for a game

Post by Chrisfs »

I have played a few games of Skat where the site automatically found two players for me, but when my dad and I started a table, I couldn't find a way for the site to automatically find a third person to play with us. I tried manually inviting some random people that the site said were interested in Skat but no one responded and we eventually had to end the game. Is there something I missed ? if you have two people and you are looking for a third , what is the best way to do that
(for a real time game ?)

Ich habe ein paar Skat-Spiele gespielt, bei denen die Site automatisch zwei Spieler für mich gefunden hat, aber als mein Vater und ich einen Tisch starteten, konnte ich keine Möglichkeit finden, dass die Site automatisch eine dritte Person findet, die mit uns spielt. Ich habe versucht, einige zufällige Personen, die laut Website an Skat interessiert waren, manuell einzuladen, aber niemand hat geantwortet, und wir mussten das Spiel schließlich beenden. Gibt es etwas, das ich verpasst habe? Wenn Sie zwei Personen haben und eine dritte suchen, wie geht das am besten?
(für ein Echtzeitspiel?)
GRDavies

Re: How do I find a third person for a game

Post by GRDavies »

I play regularly real time Skat with a friend (and thus needing a third player). We mostly play in the evening, but you have to be patient.
Waiting for more then 5 or 10 minutes happen. Sometime we loose our patients and quit and play another game, but there are regulars who frequently play in the evening.
Nisterius

Re: How do I find a third person for a game

Post by Nisterius »

If I'm on, I'm always happy to play!

There's the "Card Players" group here as well: https://boardgamearena.com/group?id=7113326

Return to “Skat”