Some rules mistakes

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
Nirnel

Some rules mistakes

Post by Nirnel »

Greetings,

I'm linking the FAQ (from which I took these issues) here

https://www.matagot.com/IMG/pdf/takenoko_faq_eng-2.pdf

The parts I think are not implemented:

1-In the advanced variant, completed Panda objectives are supposed to be discarded as well as the other kinds: " When a player draws an objective card that is already fulfilled by the current game state, it is discarded (that includes Panda objectives)"

2-Also in the advanced variant: "The discarded objectives are put back under the pile they came from."

3-You are supposed to choose the order in which the two plots you didn't choose are put under the plot draw pile: " After drawing 3 plot tiles from the draw pile, the player places one in the playing area and puts the two others under the plot pile, face down, in the order of his choice."

4-General rules for Improvements: "A player who places a new plot tile in the playing area can add an improvement just before bamboo grows on it."
frogstar_A

Re: Some rules mistakes

Post by frogstar_A »

Number 4 is implemented. Click on the improvement before dragging the plot onto the board.
Meeplelowda

Post by Meeplelowda »

frogstar_A wrote: 18 July 2020, 14:19 Number 4 is implemented. Click on the improvement before dragging the plot onto the board.
Wow. This is not transparent at all. There is nothing prompting you that this is an option.
frogstar_A

Post by frogstar_A »

Meeplelowda wrote: 19 July 2020, 00:22
frogstar_A wrote: 18 July 2020, 14:19 Number 4 is implemented. Click on the improvement before dragging the plot onto the board.
Wow. This is not transparent at all. There is nothing prompting you that this is an option.
There is a prompt if you play on my desktop PC, but not on my laptop, phone or tablet!
Meeplelowda

Post by Meeplelowda »

frogstar_A wrote: 19 July 2020, 10:44
There is a prompt if you play on my desktop PC, but not on my laptop, phone or tablet!
The behavior between a desktop and laptop differs?!?!? That's crazy!
DarkBeerMike

Post by DarkBeerMike »

Meeplelowda wrote: 24 July 2020, 06:57
frogstar_A wrote: 19 July 2020, 10:44

The behavior between a desktop and laptop differs?!?!? That's crazy!
I have noticed a huge difference between different devices. Takenoko is unplayable on my phone with the android app, better on my tablet with the android app and completely fine on my PC with a browser. On my phone, it wants me to select an irrigation piece from my supply no matter what action I am doing.

Return to “Takenoko”