How to undo?

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
The Chris McKenna

How to undo?

Post by The Chris McKenna »

Is there any way to undo an action in the game?

I've played a few games with my friends, and every time someone does something by mistake. Other games on BGA have an undo feature but we can't find it on seasons.

Is there one? How to we find it? If not, then why?

Thanks.
Tirion666

Re: How to undo?

Post by Tirion666 »

No, there is no this button. Why? I don't know. Various developers made various games.
wannabepudge

Post by wannabepudge »

It is something that has been posted in the bugs/suggestions area as well. Look them up and give thumbs up, and maybe we'll get lucky and they'll make some updates!
Thank you
wannabepudge
bonnyaclyde

Post by bonnyaclyde »

The Chris McKenna wrote: 23 July 2020, 07:00 Is there any way to undo an action in the game?

I've played a few games with my friends, and every time someone does something by mistake. Other games on BGA have an undo feature but we can't find it on seasons.

Thanks.
This is a problem we've had with many games on BGA. Especially with a tablet or touch pad you mean to move the pointer and click instead & your out of luck. I wish BGA in general as a site had an undo button even if it timed out 10 seconds after making a misclick.
RobinWalravens

Post by RobinWalravens »

I can only suport such a proposition, understood that if a card is drawn, one cannot go back in time before occurence of randomness, but a "reset turn" should be available.

Interesting game and certainly a good adaptation on BGA except for that particular point...
Reilhac

Post by Reilhac »

Totaly agree on that point, the undo/reset-turn will be a great add.
As we have it on Alhambra for example...

So go vote for it ! :p https://boardgamearena.com/bug?id=16388
Tisaac

Post by Tisaac »

bonnyaclyde wrote: 22 August 2020, 03:30
The Chris McKenna wrote: 23 July 2020, 07:00 Is there any way to undo an action in the game?

Thanks.
This is a problem we've had with many games on BGA. Especially with a tablet or touch pad you mean to move the pointer and click instead & your out of luck. I wish BGA in general as a site had an undo button even if it timed out 10 seconds after making a misclick.
This is way harder than you think + it would completely breaks the flow of most game if you need to wait 10sec after each user choice.

Return to “Seasons”