Forces of Darkness

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
tchobello

Forces of Darkness

Post by tchobello »

Hello

Today, we have released the Forces of Darkness expansion in all game modes.
I hope you all will enjoy one of the best add-ons to the fabulous Dungeon Twister.

Vous avez maintenant la possibilité de jouer à Puissance des Ténèbres, l'une des meilleures extensions de Dungeon Twister...
N'oubliez pas de prendre une torche pour visiter les sombres recoins du donjon où se tapissent goules, vampires et autres joyeusetés...
Colonel Deleep

Re: Forces of Darkness

Post by Colonel Deleep »

Tout d'abord, un grand BRAVO et un grand MERCI pour tout le travail effectué !
C'est une extension qui apporte beaucoup de diversité et elle est très bien retranscrite. Encore bravo !
Je pense qu'il y a malgré tout un bug, aussi je vais de ce pas dans la section ad hoc ;)

Encore merci !
HivemindX

Post by HivemindX »

Thanks. Perhaps I missed it but it looks like the rules aren't available on here so I was confused. I did find a text only copy of the rules online which I can link here if that's ok.

I still have a problem with this, and Paladins and Dragons, where I don't know what certain squares are. I can see things that look like pit traps on the map but I'm not sure what they are. Mist maybe? Maybe they are just a different design of pit trap.

Items and characters are no problem because a player can just hover over them to see what they are and what the rules are. Map features are more difficult. It would be great if you could hover over something to see what they are, if the main map tiles don't allow this then maybe individual squares could be put in the rules as examples. Failing that a rule explanation that included images would be useful. I assume in the print version there are rules with images.
tchobello

Post by tchobello »

HivemindX wrote: 13 December 2020, 22:52 Thanks. Perhaps I missed it but it looks like the rules aren't available on here so I was confused. I did find a text only copy of the rules online which I can link here if that's ok.

I still have a problem with this, and Paladins and Dragons, where I don't know what certain squares are. I can see things that look like pit traps on the map but I'm not sure what they are. Mist maybe? Maybe they are just a different design of pit trap.

Items and characters are no problem because a player can just hover over them to see what they are and what the rules are. Map features are more difficult. It would be great if you could hover over something to see what they are, if the main map tiles don't allow this then maybe individual squares could be put in the rules as examples. Failing that a rule explanation that included images would be useful. I assume in the print version there are rules with images.
you can find Paladins&Dragons PDF rules at http://www.dungeontwister.org/regles.php
You can find Forces of Darkness french rules at the same location.

There is also complete description of all game elements in Glossary section there.

It's a bit awkward to add more pop up descriptions here. I don't want pop up to appear everywhere each time you move mouse around the map.
HivemindX

Post by HivemindX »

That link has the FoD rules in French and German but not in English unfortunately.

However this was still a useful tip because it made me think to look at the French rules and that had pictures of all the map features which allowed me to put 2 and 2 together. Thanks.

Return to “Dungeon Twister”