Lag on Safari browser

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
ElizabethN

Lag on Safari browser

Post by ElizabethN »

Is anyone else experiencing a lot of lag in this game while using the (Apple) Safari browser? It was so slow as to be almost unplayable. I moved over to Chrome on the advice of a friend and it zips right along there.
Trev

Re: Lag on Safari browser

Post by Trev »

I had the same experience with Safari. Innovation would always stall. Problem solved when I moved to the Brave browser.
ElizabethN

Post by ElizabethN »

Interesting - I never have trouble with Innovation on Safari.
SpeechWheel

Post by SpeechWheel »

I used to having lag on Innovation that increased as the game went on. It doesn’t do that anymore, but Potion Explosion still slows down a lot (Carcassonne is absolutely terrible, BTW).
Sepiamemories

Post by Sepiamemories »

Yes! First I thought it was my computer, but the other games I'm playing are just fine. Potion Explosion is the only one with a lag.
knuckleheadsmiff

Post by knuckleheadsmiff »

Happen the other night to me on an iPad, iMac, and MacBook Air (M1 processor) in a 4 player game. Was slow on everyone’s computer. 4 players with 2 players and each or 2 different networks. All running latest versions of OS’s on respective computers.

Return to “Potion Explosion”