New expansions?

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
BradJones

New expansions?

Post by BradJones »

Apologies if this topic has been broached here before, but are the other published expansions to Tash Kalar coming to BGA?
nandblock

Re: New expansions?

Post by nandblock »

Yes, quite soon. The developer has programmed them and they are in testing on BGA Studio.
FriendlyMan99

Post by FriendlyMan99 »

Is there a public timeline for this? Very curious to try out the other schools.
RicardoRix

Post by RicardoRix »

FriendlyMan99 wrote: 09 September 2020, 11:20 Is there a public timeline for this? Very curious to try out the other schools.
There is something is Alpha atm:
https://boardgamearena.com/reviewer
FriendlyMan99

Post by FriendlyMan99 »

RicardoRix wrote: 09 September 2020, 15:54 There is something is Alpha atm:
https://boardgamearena.com/reviewer
Unfortunately I don't qualify yet for becoming a reviewer. Only joined a month ago so the update might be released before I can check out the alpha.
IceAngelX

Post by IceAngelX »

Will the update also include the promo cards, Love Elemental and Legendary Summoner?
Quinarbre

Post by Quinarbre »

Nope (not difficult per se, but I'm not sure we would have permission, and I'm drowning under workload at the moment).
galehar

Post by galehar »

So, any chance to see the expansions before season 4 begins? When testing them on BGA Studio, it seemed to be fully functional.
FriendlyMan99

Post by FriendlyMan99 »

galehar wrote: 16 December 2020, 09:07 So, any chance to see the expansions before season 4 begins? When testing them on BGA Studio, it seemed to be fully functional.
This would be cool. I really want to try the expansions but you can't even get them in stores anymore.
Quinarbre

Post by Quinarbre »

I hear you, I seem to have snatched one of the very last copies of Nethervoid from a Belgian store.
I've seen them popping on Amazon once in a while, but the price is very swingy (and not everyone wants to buy from them of course).

Getting back on topic, the admins are aware that the expansions have been ready for a couple of months, but I guess they're too busy putting new games online (let's hope the Advent calendar did clear things up there).

Return to “Tash-Kalar”