Chakra mode solo

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
Catate

Chakra mode solo

Post by Catate »

Hello, i was thinking that as on smaller devices such as tablets or phones we cannot really see what is doing the other player(s) and the time we scroll the player has done the moves, would it be possible to have a solo version.
Much zenner and not that much difference to be honest 😉
MichelleP

Re: Chakra mode solo

Post by MichelleP »

Solo mode option would be great. IMO, it shouldn't even require Training mode, though any rank or ELO change should be based on performance against average or "winner" stats. Just a way to challenge myself.
vichy

Post by vichy »

MichelleP wrote: 20 August 2020, 14:05 Solo mode option would be great. IMO, it shouldn't even require Training mode, though any rank or ELO change should be based on performance against average or "winner" stats. Just a way to challenge myself.
+1
Romain672

Post by Romain672 »

The rules of the game doesn't fit much for solo.

They are lots of randoms, which will be the main criteria in solo.
And even if you don't play for leaderboard, what's the point then? Since you have infinite time, you can just put your gems up and make them goes down slowly.
It's because you have others players, so a limited amount of time, that you need to use your plenitude token.

It seems to me (so maybe I'm false) you want a solo modo, but once you would get it, you would see how bad it is (if there isn't others major changes).

Return to “Chakra”