im sure

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
andre3211

im sure

Post by andre3211 »

some rules are not truth on this! in the rulebook stay if 1 worker die(reborn) the bright roundmarker must go up 1 and on this game it doesent go up and i dont find in the rulebook that u can pick one of the explorertiles im sure u need pick the highest one btw u get -3 for 1 worker u cant feed why i become -15 in my last match at the last round lol some rules are broken here
paramesis

Re: im sure

Post by paramesis »

I took a look at your most recent game and I didn't see anything that violated the rules. There were 5 ascensions in the log. 3 of them had taken place after the eclipse had been triggered. The rules state on page 16 that any further movement of the white disc, such as from an ascension, is ignored if the white disc is already on top of the black disc. All of the other ascensions caused the white disc to move appropriately.

The rules state on page 11 that if you have reached a major temple step, "you may claim one of the Discovery tiles present on the step (if there are any present there) OR claim the reward shown on the step instead."

During final scoring, you had 2 workers at or above 4 power requiring 2 cocoa each, plus one below power 4 requiring 1 cocoa, so the total salary you needed to pay was 5 cocoa. The rules state on page 17 you lose 3vp for each cocoa you cannot or choose not to pay, not for each worker.
andre3211

Re: im sure

Post by andre3211 »

oh ok this is why i get -15 points ok ty dude my fault then but the other 2 when a worker die the bright marker need go up 1 but on this if 1 worker die nothing happens on the bright marker and the other i think on the temples and street of dead the explorertiles need pick up the highest i dont find anything on the rules who allow that u can pick one of them

Return to “Teotihuacan: City of Gods”